Thinking of Those Past and Present

barryod

Politics aside, This Vet would like to send a big thank-you to those of you who have served, those who are now serving, those who have family members serving, and most of all, those who have given themselves so that I can write this.

Semper Fi

Barry

Politics aside, This Vet would like to send a big thank-you to those of you who have served, those who are now serving, those who have family members serving, and most of all, those who have given themselves so that I can write this.

Semper Fi

Barry

Well said. You can add this Vet to the list of those who would like to thank all those serving and most especially to those who gave all and their families.

This Vet would like to send a big thank-you to those of you who have served, those who are now serving, those who have family members serving, and most of all, those who have given themselves so that I can write this.Barry

Ditto!

FRom this ex Navy Hosp Corpsman that served with the 3rd Marines in Vietnam 68/69 and has a son who is now an Apache Pilot serving in Iraq....You aren't forgotten Vets and Thank you all..past , present and future.

From the daughter of a WWII vet who was so proud of his service, heartfelt thanks to all servicemen and women (and their families). You service allows us to enjoy our freedom to cruise when and where we'd like! We are always grateful!

From the daughter of a WWII vet who was so proud of his service, heartfelt thanks to all servicemen and women (and their families). You service allows us to enjoy our freedom to cruise when and where we'd like! We are always grateful!

Hi Anne, I echo your sentiments....from another daughter

of another WWII vet.

From this ex-Navy corpsman as well as ex-Army 91G (1st gulf war), Please remember all of those servicemen and women who have given the ultimate gift!:cool:

Andy

I, too, am daughter to a WWII vet - who landed at Utah Beach on D-Day. He doesn't really like to talk about and after all these years I understand why. A heartfelt thank you to all those who served and those who serve us now. God bless all of you!

Last Spring DH and I spent 3 days exploring (primarily) the beaches of Normandy. It really made us appreciate the sacrifices of WWII vets! We highly recommend touring this area.

Semper Fi

Barry

Ditto

Semper Fi

Rich

Semper Fi

Barry

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - THANK YOU THAT HAVE SERVED AND ARE SERVING! BECAUSE OF YOU I SPEAK ENGLISH - AND NOT GERMAN OR JAPANESE!

THANK YOU FOR OUR FREEDOM

THANK YOU TO THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE LOVED ONES THAT HAVE GIVEN THE "LAST FULL MEASURE" - WE CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH -

My family and I try to thank you for giving us the lives of your loved ones and for those of you that have served by being good citizens - by being good Americans - by NEVER making treasonous remarks or statements, by ALWAYS remembering the price that has been paid for our freedom.

We ALWAYS salute our flag, we always put our hangs over our hearts for the Pledge of Allegiance and we always stand with our hands over our hearts for OUR National anthem!

I ALWAYS STOP EVERY SERVICEMAN IN UNIFORM I SEE AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE! THEY CAN NEVER BE THANKED ENOUGH!

Archived