Onboard coupon savings book

cardwire

There not worth much. There are coupons for a variety of things on the ship.

But it is given to you, you don't buy it. Coupons may be a buy one drink, get one free, buy photos, get one free, so much off in the spa- those types of thngs. Depending on you, you may find some useful, we don't.

We like the free Wine Tasting Seminar coupon Royal Caribbean offers. Free wine is good! :) We are not that well versed in wines, so it's always fun to learn a bit and we've always had a great time with those around us.

As repeat clients on the RCCL ships, we receive a coupon book in our stateroom on embarkation. It was the usual spa discounts, etc, which we are not interested. What we did find of interest was free tickets to the wine tasting party ($10/each) and free entry to Johnny Rockets (can't remember the charge ... I think $3 or so each). It was free so if we did not use it, it was no problem. I hope this helps.

We received a coupon book for our last Carnival cruise but never used any of them. If anybody wants the coupon book, let me know and I'll send it to you. I hate to see it go to waste if anyone could use it.

I'm looking at it now and a few things are: Buy 1 get 1 free smoothie, complimentary $5 "Free-Play" chip, Buy 1 get 1 free Oceans Player Club tournament entry, and some small discounts towards drinks and stuff like that.

" COVER CHARGE " to johnny rockets ?, what is that?

It's a 50's style burger, fries and shakes kind of place on some RC ships. While your eating the servers and cooks dance for you. The cover charge is $3.95pp unless you have the coupon.

It's a 50's style burger, fries and shakes kind of place on some RC ships. While your eating the servers and cooks dance for you. The cover charge is $3.95pp unless you have the coupon.

oh ok, i just didnt think of a cover charge at a johnny rockets. do you eat free after the cover charge ?, how does it work

oh ok, i just didnt think of a cover charge at a johnny rockets. do you eat free after the cover charge ?, how does it work

All the burgers, fries and onion rings you can eat are included in the $3.95 cover charge. Sodas and milkshakes are extra. They just keep bringing you fries and onions rings until you say "STOP".

You don't purchase the coupon books. They were given out as a promo with some bookings.

Trust me, you are not missing anything. Most of the coupons want you to spend money to get something. A buy one, get one drink sounds ok, but it might specify a souviner glass. Ripoff......... There will only be 1 in the booklet anyway. Some coupon books don't even have this.

IMO they aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

We received a coupon book for our last Carnival cruise but never used any of them. If anybody wants the coupon book, let me know and I'll send it to you. I hate to see it go to waste if anyone could use it.

I'm looking at it now and a few things are: Buy 1 get 1 free smoothie, complimentary $5 "Free-Play" chip, Buy 1 get 1 free Oceans Player Club tournament entry, and some small discounts towards drinks and stuff like that.

I am getting ready to sail with my Mom & brother, and would love to have your coupon book, if it is still available.

tsbymel at yahoo dot com

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting ready to sail with my Mom & brother, and would love to have your coupon book, if it is still available.

tsbymel at yahoo dot com

You beat me to it. I was planning on going to the spa and drinking. So, I may find these coupons worthy to me, although others they may not. All a matter of opinion.

If you have to "buy" a coupon book, then you've just spent what little savings you may have gotten!

You save a bit with these coupons, but certainly not enough when you consider the entire cost of the cruise!

If you are GIVEN coupons, fine--but never buy them!!!!!!

Archived