OBC credits for Azamera cruise - UPDATE

luvtravel

Jan, do you book your own? Do you go directly to the cruise line, or are you someone we can use, or who do you use? We're doing our 'bucket list' so willneed help with our plans in the future. Will appreciate your input. Thanks!

Hi,

Rules of the board do not allow me to tell you who I use...but I can tell you I am very excited to be going on the July 31 Journey with my grandaughter who has never been to Europe and I am VERY excited..I have been on Azamara once and love it!!

Be sure and let us know how your cruise is!!

Jancruz1

• 2 weeks later...

as an agent with many clients booked on Azamara with this OBC promotion, we've been trying to get confirmation of the OBC and have gotten the same story from Azamara: The OBC's are manually added to the reservations, and will not show up on the TA's invoices. So folks, there is really no way for your TA to know. We've been calling every week for updates to make sure our clients have their OBC added to their bookings. Honestly, very unprofessional on Azamaras part. Also, it says nothing on the tickets.

I too have clients booked on sailings with the OBC promtion. The onboard credit is reflected on the invoice from Azamara. It should be listed on the line under the fuel supplement. It shows the promotion code, and the amount.

Shari

• 1 month later...

Can you combine an OBC given by Azamara along with a shareholder credit? What about a credit also given from a TA?

I'm looking at booking the 9/13/09 Journey sailing - we've sailed Celebrity & RCCL before and never had a problem.

Thanks,

Kathy

Can you combine an OBC given by Azamara along with a shareholder credit? What about a credit also given from a TA?

I'm looking at booking the 9/13/09 Journey sailing - we've sailed Celebrity & RCCL before and never had a problem.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi Kathy !

Not too long ago, I would have said the answer is yes. The current answer is, you should be able to, but it all depends on the promotion. If you booked during one of these one day deals or special promotions, some of these promotions arent combinable with other discounts, or credits. You will have to ask your TA. Hopefully, they can make it happen for you. Good luck !

Shari

My Invoice says

MYF4-$375 OBC P/P.

I assume that this is what you mean and that when we board next week, there will be $750 in our account to spend as we want.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Yes, you will have that amount on your shipboard account to spend as you wish.

Shari

The invoice for our cruise, which leaves this week, reads the same way brian_uk's does - MYF4-$375 OBC P/P. In addition, my TA kicked in another $500 OBC. That's $1,250 OBC. It certainly lowers the price of the cruise!

This is question is related to this thread. I wonder if Azamara gives OBC for Royal Caribbean stockholders. Also do they give OBC if you book an Azamara future cruise while on a Royal caribbean or Celebrity cruise?

Thanks.

This is question is related to this thread. I wonder if Azamara gives OBC for Royal Caribbean stockholders. Also do they give OBC if you book an Azamara future cruise while on a Royal caribbean or Celebrity cruise?

Thanks.

Hello !

Azamara does give OBC to Royal Caribbean shareholders, and both lines offer OBC's if you book onboard their ships, or purchase a future Cruise certificate while onboard. Just make it clear as you wish to book Azamara, as they have different programs for each line. Enjoy your Cruise !

We just cancelled a reservation and rebooked on a special for Europe next year. It's a direct booking, and the rep said that the OBC will show up after the promotion ends, some time in September. The prepaid gratuities won't show up until shortly before the cruise. I don't understand why they have to wait, but I guess we'l just have to trust that their computers don't blow up between now and next year.

Archived