Anyone Sailing Eurodam in an "SA" Suite??? Please.......

sail7seas

I should have asked this sooner but :( didn't.

If anyone who is sailing Eurodam's Inaugural is either staying or visiting in an "SA" Suite.......would you post some photos? I'm eager to see the new decorating for cabins. I expect the layout will be the same as Vistas but really want to see the more modern colors/decorating.

Thanks if you can do that for us.

S7S--

I'll do my best to get pix of as many categories of stateroom as I can get my little busybody self into.

:)

I even brought along a measuring tape so I could get the exact size of those crescent VT balconies.

;)

S7S--

I'll do my best to get pix of as many categories of stateroom as I can get my little busybody self into.

:)

I even brought along a measuring tape so I could get the exact size of those crescent VT balconies.

;)

You're a gem, Brian! ;) I would love the scoop on those. Just out of curiosity.

I just viewed all of Delles' photos...... Wonderful and there were 4 or 5 of the "S" Suite. I like the change in decorating. They changed from the low glass table to a rectangle one that looks more like the one Statendam had when she came out. Looks as though it might be one that can be raised and lowered.

Suite looks wonderful but couldn't tell if they (hopefully) added back some drawers which they eliminated in the Vista ships. The bureau in the "S" suites on other than Vista ships have 12 drawers. Vista ships 3 and a not so useful cabinet.

Can't be sure as the light is not good at the far right end of the counter but it looks like "possibly" there could be two rows of three drawers. That would be Wonderful!!! Notice there is no return row of drawers like we are used to on the bed wall in suites on all but Vista ships. (...and Prinsendam).

I like the look of the decorating in the cabin and the veranda furniture.

Looks good....can't wait to sail her in March.

If you look at the phone, just above the telephone is a curved article that looks like it might be a reading light. Possibly it is flexible and can be positioned???

That is exactly what that looks like, I sure hope so!

Archived