Just got an email from RCI asking me to do a survey

I got a survey last week asking how my Freedom of the Seas Cruise was. Thought they may give me a future discount for filling out survey but no such luck. Oh well, it was fun filling it out. Hope they read the responses.

I agree! I thought there was some "prize" for completing that survey!

I got the one about my Exporer cruise in may. I was glad to fill it out. If everyone puts the truth in them and makes comments about good and bad, maybe they will take a closer look. If the same comments keep showing up it is a way for RCCL to know what is really going on.

As for prizes for filling them out, how about one of these highly sort after 97cent rubber key chains. LOL

Having just completed my survey yesterday about research on the ports, it seems that there may have been either a noticeable drop in shore excursion bookings or RCL is thinking about a new way to deliver this information to its passengers. Just MHO.

MARAPRINCE

There must be different kinds of surveys that RCI is sending. I got one yesterday asking if I was going to cruise in the next two months and if so who with. Interesting since I have 2 cruises booked with then. Anyway, when I answered that I had a cruise booked within 2 months, most but not all of the questions were about my next cruise. I put Cruise Critic as a place to research information.

Archived