Anyone else's RCCL reservation missing right now?

Lany

Just went to log into their website and my reservation isn't showing. Was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue due to their website being updated, etc. of if it's just mine. EEK! :eek:

Just went to log into their website and my reservation isn't showing. Was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue due to their website being updated, etc. of if it's just mine. EEK! :eek:

My reservation is missing also. Maybe their doing some updating.

Hello Fellow cruisers,

It seems that we are all having the same problem. I am unable to access my reservation as well so it seems that they are doing updates. When I spoken to RCI to request something they said they basically do their updates on weekends. I guess they were right. We should be able to access them soon.

Happy Sailing! :D

They have an error message up top...

cor_systemerror_ico.gifWe are currently unable to access your reservations. Please try again later.

Sounds like a website goof to me.

Nope no error message on mine which is gone and I cruise next Sunday...yikes.

Now I ask you............how can they update a site that is so thoroughly screwed up??:rolleyes:

Well, see they are updating the screwups, to make them more screwed up. I've decided that for every one thing they "fix" and I use that term loosely, 3 other things go wrong.

I base this on my observation of the fact that every time someone says their stuff is now correct (or says they've never had a problem), there are 3 new people posting that their stuff is messed up.:rolleyes:

Well, see they are updating the screwups, to make them more screwed up. I've decided that for every one thing they "fix" and I use that term loosely, 3 other things go wrong.

I base this on my observation of the fact that every time someone says their stuff is now correct (or says they've never had a problem), there are 3 new people posting that their stuff is messed up.:rolleyes:

Well, gee whiz Wrona..........you post with such great wisdom and knowledge.;) Now I completely understand!:p You're gonna get screwed one way or the other!:D

Mine are MIA too..........guess its the usual Saturday night updating...:rolleyes:

Mine too...PH8 is right...Saturday night maintenance.

Hello Fellow cruisers,

It seems that we are all having the same problem. I am unable to access my reservation as well so it seems that they are doing updates. When I spoken to RCI to request something they said they basically do their updates on weekends. I guess they were right. We should be able to access them soon.

Happy Sailing! :D

Yep, I agree. Saturday Night Fever. :rolleyes: ;) :D

I'm getting the message that the whole site is down for routine maintenance and that it will not be available between 1 a.m. and 9 a.m. EST on 20th July. So I'll have to wait until at least 2 p.m. here in the UK (it's 10 a.m. at the moment), by which time I'll be at the cinema!

I always have problems connecting to these CC forums between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. (UK time) so I guess CC does some overnight processing between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST.

Most computer systems do work overnight when fewer people are using the systems (that's the business I'm in btw).

Funny...I just checked and mine are there. Still can't get shore excursions for my cruise in 77 days though.

I emailed RCI the other day about excursions because ours are unavailable as well, but we are 124 days out. The thing is that we always sail over Thanksgiving and last year I had the complete excursion list by July 17. Anyway, I've copied below the response I got from RCI in case you're interested.

Please kindly note that we apologize for the inconvenience.

We are currently unable to provide you with any shore excursions information for the Caribbean departure dates beyond September of this year since we are still working in uploading the tour information in our system.

We expect to have that information available approximately toward the end of the summer of this year.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Shore Excursions Department.

I was looking at my reservation last night when it disappeared! I was ready to book an excursion for our upcoming cruise, but I didn't get it all the way through. It's back up this morning, though.

I do wish they would just fix the My Cruise section once and for all. Our cruise history is correct, but the number of credits isn't. After this next trip, we'll be Diamond, and I really don't want to have issues later on.

Archived