Favorite Picture of All Time

I love all the recently added pictures! I can't wait to get some great shots this summer.

Breezycruiser, I "loved" your picture of the lighthouse at Atlantis/Nassau.

It is strange that I would see it now, as one of the girls that I work with is either there now or on her way there today!:) I told her to "enjoy" it, as she has never been there before, and it is a MUST to see.:)

Brenda

Thanks I'll be going back in December and I can't wait to use my new camera to get some amazing shots!

It's impossible to pick a favorite, though I really did try.

Here's a picture of Dunn's River Falls taken before we started climbing:

ry%3D320

And this is the same day tubing a beautiful river in Ocho Rios:

ry%3D320

And last one. This is truly my REAL all time favorite, but it's not on Carnival. This picture just sums up my cruise experience. We had just returned from a day at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, and the sun was about to set, and that "feeling" took over... you know, that this is the way the world was meant to be and we feel so lucky because God has given us a glimpse of heaven. I realize it won't have meaning to anybody else...but to me it is priceless. :o ry%3D320

I get it and it made my day....thanks....what a cool thread to wake up with..Sarah

Thought this was a great pic from cruise last January to GC. Look how happy he is even though he had been really sick all week and we had just come from the doctor on the island to get him some antibiotics.

198431_1762544555604_1598804286_31668899_200872_n.jpg

Well of course he is smiling. He is about to eat that kid in the green shirt for lunch. :)

Courious about this "Ship on a Stick" .... do you purchase it or is it a reward?

OceanDreams

If you are on the ship you have to win it. If you are at home and have access to a computer, you can go to eBay and buy one.