what kind of mustard on CB??

bermuda triangle

This may seem like an odd question, however IF I have a hot dog on the CB I prefer Guldens or dijon mustard to yellow mustard.

Anyone recall what they offer?

Thanks,

Laura

Me too. But all they have is plain yellow.

Pia

I've also only seen plain yellow. However, I can honestly say I've never seen this question before either.

I don't think they'd stop you from bringing a bottle of Guldens in your luggage. ;)

Hey....I bring my own salad dressing, so why not your own mustard?

Pia

Just remember, you have a 3 oz per container limit in your carryon, and they all have to fit in that one-quart ziplock! :D

Can you see the look on the face of the TSA guy when he sees mustard packets in your baggie?

Why do you have to put it in a carry on? I'd pack it in my checked luggage.

I am sure you could get some specialty mustards upon request in the dining rooms.

Why would anyone bring their own salad dressing??? Princess has some of the best Salad Dressing selections possible.

Ron

This may seem like an odd question, however IF I have a hot dog on the CB I prefer Guldens or dijon mustard to yellow mustard.

Anyone recall what they offer?

Thanks,

Laura

I hate yellow mustard and was pleasantly surprised to see a selection of mustards in the buffet. I'm sorry I don't remember which ones, but I am sure there was Grey Poupon.

I'm amazed. With the weight allowances on the airlines these days, so many will find the excuse not to bring formal wear. That's because they are filling their suitcases with fans and mustard!

I'm amazed. With the weight allowances on the airlines these days, so many will find the excuse not to bring formal wear. That's because they are filling their suitcases with fans and mustard!

Do you mean they would asctually bring formal wear and leave their pillow at home? :eek: :confused: :p

And coffee makers; tea pots and kettles!!!

Archived