what kind of mustard on CB??

bermuda triangle

Hi,

Obviously you have never lived in or travelled to Germany, where pomme frites mit mayonnaise is totally acceptable and delicious.

And for the person who started this thread (can`t believe it!!!) the mustard is yellow.

Ciao for now!!!

I couldn't believe that a post with this title would last this long and have 75+ responses. So' date=' I trekked through it.

Now I know.....

It's hysterically funny!!!!!

Keep it going, guys!!:D[/quote']

You mean you MUSTARD up the courage to read the whole thing???

For all you mixers out there, I have the ultimate recipe

2 parts ketchup

1 part YELLOW mustard

1 part brown sugar

Mix em up and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Use on burgers, or especially meatloaf. Oh.My.God its good :D

And by the way, whoever said you aren't allowed to put ketchup on a hot dog! :mad: Them's fightin words, ya damn Yankee :p

Now at least I have an excuus to bring my microwave.

Pia, I don't think I know a Tina & Ken, but we could have crossed paths somewhere. Too bad I don't know their last name.

Ron, I've never been to Germany but my grandfather was born (USA) to German parents. Mayo on fries sounds so yuck.

Pia, I don't think I know a Tina & Ken, but we could have crossed paths somewhere. Too bad I don't know their last name.

Can't give you the info here, but if you pop into the 9/7/08 roll call for Crown Princess, you can see a photo of them.

Pia

This is too funny .. but it reminds me of story

We were fortunate to sail on an 85 Ft private yacht in SF bay for a weekend . and there was a hot dog/ bun steamer on the aft deck. (There was also a popcorn machine) So the husbands decided they needed a hot dog and went to put mustard on it and all that was available was Grey Poupon .. crestfallen they walked over to the rail and hailed a passing sailboat yelling "Pardon me .. do you have any Frenches"

It became a catch phrase for years.

( I am now re-married and this husband puts Mayo on his french fries .. I can't win)

This thread has made me LMAO!

IMO French's mustard is the only mustard that should be allowed on a "Hot Dog" along with onions, ketshup and relish!:eek: YUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Winnie <------> running fast from mustard connisseurs.:p

This thread has made me LMAO!

IMO French's mustard is the only mustard that should be allowed on a "Hot Dog" along with onions, ketshup and relish!:eek: YUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Winnie <------> running fast from mustard connisseurs.:p

How can somebody who lives in the state with the best coffee in America ( my opinion, guys) think French's mustard is numero uno? YIKES! :eek:

Pia

Archived