what kind of mustard on CB??

bermuda triangle

This made me giggle. :D

BTW, I'm a yellow-mustard hater too. And I ate hot dogs twice on our Baltic cruise, from street vendors in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Yummy!

There's a Copenhagen thread out there now and one of the subjects was hot dog street vendors. There's been a lot of great info by an ex-pat living in Copenhagen and she advises us all to get a hot dog from one of the vendors. I've been twice before, but this time (8 weeks from now) I'm going to try one. Or take a bite of one anyway.

Pia

There's a Copenhagen thread out there now and one of the subjects was hot dog street vendors. There's been a lot of great info by an ex-pat living in Copenhagen and she advises us all to get a hot dog from one of the vendors. I've been twice before, but this time (8 weeks from now) I'm going to try one. Or take a bite of one anyway.

Pia

Where do you think I learned about them? :D She gave some awesome advice, and we followed a lot of it.

They sell one that comes encased in a little baguette. They call it a French hot dog. Delish!

Where do you think I learned about them? :D She gave some awesome advice, and we followed a lot of it.

They sell one that comes encased in a little baguette. They call it a French hot dog. Delish!

OK. French hot dog it is! :D I just made note of it in my travel file.

Pia

OMG, I can’t imagine eating a Hotdog on a cruise.:eek:

There are way too many better choices for food on a cruise ship. Keep the Hotdogs for at home.

And the hamburgers too! I don't know how many people I've seen in the dining room at lunch eating burgers and fries! (Before you burger loves squash me like a bug for saying this, I know it's none of my business. I'm just continually astonished by it.)

And the hamburgers too! I don't know how many people I've seen in the dining room at lunch eating burgers and fries! (Before you burger loves squash me like a bug for saying this, I know it's none of my business. I'm just continually astonished by it.)

I guess that would be me. I often have a burger (no fries) for lunch because I'm not into frou frou dining. A salad and a burger makes a wonderful lunch. :)

Pia

For all you mixers out there, I have the ultimate recipe

2 parts ketchup

1 part YELLOW mustard

1 part brown sugar

Mix em up and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Use on burgers, or especially meatloaf. Oh.My.God its good :D

And by the way, whoever said you aren't allowed to put ketchup on a hot dog! :mad: Them's fightin words, ya damn Yankee :p

For all you mixers out there, I have the ultimate recipe

2 parts ketchup

1 part YELLOW mustard

1 part brown sugar

Mix em up and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Use on burgers, or especially meatloaf. Oh.My.God its good :D

And by the way, whoever said you aren't allowed to put ketchup on a hot dog! :mad: Them's fightin words, ya damn Yankee :p

Sounds yummy. By the way, mustard (all kinds) and ketchup belong on the front of the shirt, and mayo goes on the burger.:)

Miss Scarlet from the dining room holding the knife.......:eek:

MAYO????? :eek:

Yum, yum, especially with a cheeseburger topped with lettuce, tomato and a slice of bacon. Purrrfection......

Must say I don't dip the fries in the mayo however......for that good ole sauce Americane.:eek:

But, the first burger I ever indulged in on a cruise was on our most recent one, just after sailaway out of San Francisco. We got "lubricated" on shore, and were ready to just take a nap instead of going to dinner.

This may seem like an odd question, however IF I have a hot dog on the CB I prefer Guldens or dijon mustard to yellow mustard.

Anyone recall what they offer?

Thanks,

Laura

I just have to say it..........Oh please!!! Just eat whatever they have.

I just have to say it..........Oh please!!! Just eat whatever they have.

Obviously if I don't like what they have I would chose between not eating it or bringing along something I like. It would be a waste to take food that I don't like/won't eat. I don't believe in taking food just because it is there.

I am sure you don't just eat everything because it is what they have:rolleyes: . Thanks for your constructive comment.

Laura

Obviously if I don't like what they have I would chose between not eating it or bringing along something I like. It would be a waste to take food that I don't like/won't eat. I don't believe in taking food just because it is there.

I am sure you don't just eat everything because it is what they have:rolleyes: . Thanks for your constructive comment.

Laura

Hi Laura,

It is just mustard. I do understand we have preferences but it's just mustard. :-) I have to say I prefer guldens too.

Bermuda Triangle...........In answer to your question posed four pages ago..............they had Guldan's, a yellow mustard, and Grey Poupon.....all three out by the pool at the grill. I offered to get my husband the hotdog he wanted, and remembered seeing the choices. I hope that helps.

but ...dijon just doesn't cut the mustard.

Don't tell that to the French...they eat it on everything, including fries, just like we use ketchup. :D When I lived there you could even buy it in large collectible glasses and mugs.

Archived