what kind of mustard on CB??

bermuda triangle

Don't forget the inflatable mattress and your own sheets ;)

Don't laugh - have you tried the pullouts in the mini suites. The mattress is about 3" thick. When we take our adult son with us we do bring an aerobed mattress.

Ron

I normally don't eat hot dogs, especially at home. I can count on one hand the number of hot dogs I have had in the past 2 years.

I believe I mentioned IF...as in IF I am near the pool and the hot dogs smell really good, then I may get one. And if I decide to why not enjoy it fully??:confused:

No one asked for your sarcasm:mad: , or your opinions on what other people eat:mad: , it was a simple question. One thing I hate about these boards is that people offer their opinion no matter how irrelevant it may be. And by the way some people use mustard on more than just hot dogs!!!!:eek: Shall I list for you the other things I enjoy it on???

For everyone else, thank you for your help. It is good to know there is dijon onboard somewhere and possibly a variety of mustards at the buffet. I think I will still pack a few packets, just in case!;)

Cheers,

Laura

I normally don't eat hot dogs, especially at home. I can count on one hand the number of hot dogs I have had in the past 2 years.

I believe I mentioned IF...as in IF I am near the pool and the hot dogs smell really good, then I may get one. And if I decide to why not enjoy it fully??:confused:

No one asked for your sarcasm:mad: , or your opinions on what other people eat:mad: , it was a simple question. One thing I hate about these boards is that people offer their opinion no matter how irrelevant it may be. And by the way some people use mustard on more than just hot dogs!!!!:eek: Shall I list for you the other things I enjoy it on???

For everyone else, thank you for your help. It is good to know there is dijon onboard somewhere and possibly a variety of mustards at the buffet. I think I will still pack a few packets, just in case!;)

Cheers,

Laura

No need to justify your occasional hot dog to anyone. It's your cruise; if you want to eat hot dogs 24/7, go for it and enjoy!!

No need to justify your occasional hot dog to anyone. It's your cruise; if you want to eat hot dogs 24/7, go for it and enjoy!!

LOL TY. Actually this is your fault.................I was reading your review when I contemplated having a hot dog onboard.:cool:

Laura

Don't laugh - have you tried the pullouts in the mini suites. The mattress is about 3" thick. When we take our adult son with us we do bring an aerobed mattress. Ron

I guess ya do whatcha gotta do :D We only had a mini once and didn't use the sofa for much other than "storage" ;)

Chris

Laura

You're right. I don't eat hot dogs, but I do use mustard on my hamburger. Actually I mix mustard and ketchup. This is a southern thing.

And to cruiseryyc: I would never even think of travelling w/o my coffeemaker. But that's a whole other thread. :D

Pia

You're right. I don't eat hot dogs, but I do use mustard on my hamburger. Actually I mix mustard and ketchup. This is a southern thing.

And to cruiseryyc: I would never even think of travelling w/o my coffeemaker. But that's a whole other thread. :D

Pia

Pia I enjoy mustard on my hamburgers also! Maybe its not only a southern thing;)

Laura

Laura, I was referring to the mix of mustard/ketchup. You do that too?

Pia

Yes mustard and ketchup on a burger with lettuce, tomato, and some pickles ... yummy!!

Laura

Unless you mean you actually mix them prior to putting them on your burger...??:confused:

Actually girls, this is a McDonalds thing.

And never you mind about the mustard Laura, you should have heard the howls when I asked if the breakfast sausage was links or patties. What a commotion that stirred up. and YES, they DO taste different!!!

Karen

Yes mustard and ketchup on a burger with lettuce, tomato, and some pickles ... yummy!!

Laura

Unless you mean you actually mix them prior to putting them on your burger...??:confused:

Yes. Exactly. I squeeze a blob of ketchup and a blob of mustard, mix them together and then put it on my burger. Sometimes a slice of tomato, but never lettuce or pickles. Good dipping sauce for fries too, though they are hardly ever on my menu. :)

Pia

Ketchup is not allowed on hot dogs and mixing mustard and ketchup is like bringing your own salad dressing on board! After all, most salad dressings are olive oil and some mix of herbs and spices.

Ron

Actually girls, this is a McDonalds thing.

And never you mind about the mustard Laura, you should have heard the howls when I asked if the breakfast sausage was links or patties. What a commotion that stirred up. and YES, they DO taste different!!!

Karen

Actually the best mix at mcDonalds is one or two ketchup packets mixed into a sweet and sour packet.. once you had it you will never go back! Amazing.. i would use it for a dip or on grilled chicken.

It would be much better if you put the mustard in a 3oz spray bottle like they have at walmart!

course it wouldn't spray too well, but it would be a lot funnier having the mustard spray bottle hanging off your pants and then spraying down your hotdog.

Cheers,

Laura

Laura

Just a footnote.....life is way to short to take someone having alittle fun with you so seriously....especially on a topic such as this. I didn't criticize you or your question.......

By the way my favorite mustard is Nances Spicy Mustard. Great on everything from hot dogs to cheese.

Hope you enjoy your cruise and that the mustard is to your liking!

PS: I solved the mystery......Col Mustard did it with a jar of Guldens in the Horizon Court.....

My guess is that Col. Mustard used the rope in the any time dining room.

This made me giggle. :D

BTW, I'm a yellow-mustard hater too. And I ate hot dogs twice on our Baltic cruise, from street vendors in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Yummy!

Archived