All inclusive?

I have been to two very short cruises and they were YEARS ago...I'm talking years....like I think we passed Christopher on his way to Plymouth!

Anyway...as far as food...if you eat in one of the smaller place and not the main dining room...is that included? Like Johnny Rockets...

I know alcohol drinks are extra but just wondering about the rest.

Thanks!

Brenda

Johnny Rockets you pay a small per person cover charge (I think $3.95) and the food is then free (aside from some desserts that have an extra charge). Drinks (soda and alcohol and shakes are extra). If you are a Crown and anchor menu you get a coupon for a free meal there.

The specialty restaurants (Chops & Portofinos) have charges $25 and $20 each.

The Windjammer buffet is included as well as the main dining rooms, room service, and depending on what ship you are on, the Promenade Cafe, or the Seaview Cafe are included. Also, you may find, again depending on the ship, snacks in the Solarium pool area.

Hmmmm, I guess DH and I are the oddballs because we pretty much consider cruising all inclusive (knowing alcohol isnt included and there are other options you might want to spend on). Even if you go an all inclusive resort (albeit some include alcohol) but there are always other things that you want to buy. imho.........:)

Options on board: photos the ship photographers take, Johnny Rockets, Soda Card, Excursions, alcohol- of course, and I can go on with jewelry, cameras, etc...

When they include 3 meals a day we consider it all inclusive......

Regarding the coin operated toilet thing... We just got back from Freedom Of the Seas Trip to San Juan, St Thomas and St Martin and the first one I saw was after our regatta in St Martin. There was literally a coin slot in the door of the stall... you had to deposit your quarter to get in...

Now I think I may have seen it all..

Archived