Who's else is leaving in Nov, Dec, & Jan !

Ziggy7

Big first timer here!! whooohooo My son and I are sailing on the statendam Dec.21-Jan 5. I am hoping with all of the knowledge I have learned from these boards I will walk on and at least look like I know what I'm doing or where I'm going even though I won't. lol lol:) Christine

Randy and I will be on the Maasdam November 30th, 2004 to the Southern Caribbean (out of Norfolk). This will be our longest cruise and are getting sooooo excited. Plan to spend a few days in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area.

Cheers, Elizabeth

Maasdam November 20th out of Norfolk.
We have an active Roll Call thread totalling 22 CCers (and 'friends of CCers') as of this date:
BajaFred (4)
BrendaGard (6!)
CPRayVa (4)
DeWhit6959 (2)
Ivygems (2)
Slineberry (2)
and my own self (2)
Cheers, and thank you Ziggy7!
MarkB

We will be on the Volendam November 26 ten day sailing for the eastern Caribbean and the Conquest January 30 seven day sailing from New Orleans for the western Caribbean.

We keep hearing about how much Carnival has improved recently. Thought we'd go find out if it's true.

Thank you so much Ziggy for compiling this list, its so much fun to say Bon Voyage to all of the great people we meet on this board. We will be on the Dec 11th cruise along with Melianne and a dozen or so CCers, and also the following cruise Dec18th also with about a dozen CCers.....jean :cool:

Archived