Photos of view from "Obstructed View" stateroom.

polythenepam

I read through all posts and saw only a similair request but no pictures, so............

Would anyone have a picture of E416 or E417 on either the Ruby, Crown, or Emerald Princess?

Thank you all for this thread,

Paul

Hi. So, I have photos of my obstructed view cabin saved in photobucket. How on earth (yes, I am computer challenged) do I post them here??

TIA!!

gina

P.S. No step is too insignificant in explaining how to do this! :D

Go to Photobucket and click on Direct Link (by the photo) copy the address (right click, then copy)

Write your post, click on the yellow postcard icon above where you are typing and then right click your mouse and click paste into the little window area)

you can hover over your new link and click the center(ing) icon (the fifth icon from the left if you want to center your pic)

Crap. So I clicked on the postcard and pasted the link into the little box and hit OK and nothing??? Did it 3 or 4 times...what am I missing (besides the technical part of my brain)?

Edited by Eeyoregon

I read through all posts and saw only a similair request but no pictures, so............

Would anyone have a picture of E416 or E417 on either the Ruby, Crown, or Emerald Princess?

Paul

Any pictures from these cabins?

I was wondering what the obstructed-view was from Emerald Deck, Cabin E411 on the Golden Princess. I looked through this thread but I didn't see that cabin or one close to it.

Thanks for any info.

I was in E411 on Caribbean Princess and the view was decent. No lifeboats blocking the view, just some metal structures, that let in plenty of light.

P1010148.jpg.d97e4a9fa98806ac65f49d148dfb4458.jpg

Paul

Paul,

We have E414 on Ruby on an upcoming TA. If you search with E414 or E416, there are threads with photos of 414 and 416 or Ruby/Emerald. There are photos of Really good, virtually unobstructed views in these cabins. 417 is same as 416 just on other side of ship.

Edited by tothemall&beyond

Here are pictures of E505 on the Emerald Princess

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks for posting these pictures! We are in e503 and e505 on the Golden this Saturday. By the deck plans this looks to be exactly the same between the Carribean and the Golden. It appears that the decor of the room in the picture is very blah......

Edited by Purpleprincess4

On a pic on this thread we have cabin #E633 category F on the Emerald showing a clear viiiew from the window whereas the cabin is listed as a "fully obstructed" cabin on the Princess website:confused:

Hi,

Here's a Photo Shopped diagram I did combining a real

photo with a screen shot of Emeralds decks...similar to Crown.

Had this posted before...maybe it will help some.

EmeraldObstructedView1-1.jpg

Regards,

Maxx

:cool::)

Edited by maxxedout2

Excellent picture, Max! Just what we need for our upcoming cruise. Thank you so much for posting this. Now if I can figure out a way to enlarge it and print it...:)

To do this, right click and then "save image" to your computer. Then you can view the image and enlarge it if you want (at least on a pc) and print it. The resolution isn't great, but you should still be able to read the cabin nos.

On a pic on this thread we have cabin #E633 category F on the Emerald showing a clear viiiew from the window whereas the cabin is listed as a "fully obstructed" cabin on the Princess website:confused:

When we were on the Crown last fall, I was invited by CC friends to see the view from their cabins--virtually unobstructed except perhaps for a cable. One was 633 and the other 703, near the big white box. The people in 633 had been upgraded from an inside so they were particularly ecstatic. :p The other couple had paid for an F cat and they were quite pleased as well. We could not figure out how Princess determines its categories on that deck! The main cabins to avoid as Max's excellent diagram shows are those behind the large boats used as tenders and the two behind the big white boxes--I could not believe how large those boxes were (could see them from 703). There's only only about 1-2 at the very top of them to let light into those four unfortunate cabins!

Hi Barb,

It's actually E701 that we were in, but 703 was OK, too. I noticed on the Princess web site on the deck plans, I think it's the Emerald that actually shows the outline of the white boxes outside the rooms. Don't know why it's not shown for the Crown and Ruby as it's most helpful.