This Horse has been beaten to death but...

toberman

Just a reminder - keep checking your airline status. I found out last night that our non-stop departure ROC-FLL in late Nov was canceled. They rebooked me on a stop-over flight that instead of leaving at 6pm, now leaves at 7am. I now need a hotel in ROC the night before, but I can handle that. However, had we not kept checking.....???? I fully intend to keep checking weekly til travel time.

Doug

If I have to fly somewhere for a cruise I always, always check at least once a week to make sure there is no changes. I have always done that even before this current airfare and scheduling problems. It is though a good reminder to have everyone check their airline status.

Marilyn

Doug,

Call your airline to see if there is another flight that day that suits you better. When they cancel a flight or change flight times, they just put you on any flight that goes from point A to point B.

If there is a better flight thy should change your flights at no charge to you.

My daughter's received an email notifying her that her flights for February 2009 on AirTran from BTV to MCO had been modified. The new flights were terrible. She called the airline and they changed her flights to a better schedule than she originally had at no charge.

It's worth a try...

Lew

Check, and check , and check and check. and then check again. It is our only hope with the airlines today.

Also check seat assignment. Our flight from San Juan was changed and our seats were reassigned. Me in row 16, wife in row 25. Called USAir and had seats put back to original.

Have been checking my Spirit Airline flights weekly. Our return flight was cancelled & they replaced it with a flight 4 hours later. Two months later they added the flight that was cancelled. Called and they changed us back to the original flight we had with no charge.

Always check.....at least weekly.....and the week before, up until the DAY before....i check at least once a DAY! call me obsessive....

I'm with you I check sometimes twice a week, I'm also check on my flights for my sister who is flying in from London on Delta to Fort Lauderdale they have changed the times of here return Atlanta to London flight 3 times and she only booked last month.

We have had one change that was on our Atlanta to Salt Lake City flight change in flight #.

Christine

The horse may be dead but it still twitches a lot.

Still, I'd rather keep this in the front of everybody's mind myself. I can't think of anything more frustrating than finding out that your flight schedule changed and the airline listed you as a no-show and left 2 hours ago.

Archived