how to add more than 4

m1ckey

Please clarify your needs for us. Do you want to add them to your cabin? Or, are you using an on line site and want to add their booking to yours?

We'll help once we get more information.

And, may I remind you that you cannot mention a specific TA on these boards. You can refer to an on line agency, just not by name.

Post again and you will get the answers you are seeking.

Are you talking about adding your in laws to YOUR cabin? If so, that probably won't be allowed. Cruise lines have definite rules as to how many they will allow in a cabin, and there's nothing you can to do change their rules. Plus, I'm not sure what kind of cabin you're booked in, but there's no way you'll maintain your sanity with all those people in one cabin. If you're trying to book them in a separate cabin, if the ship is sold out, you're out of luck. No cabin available, no new bookings.

sorry to not be spesific,

I would like my in- laws to join us on our next cruise(they heard how much fun we have had). We are a fam of 4 and they are 2.

we would at least like to have the same floor, money is a matter!!!

sorry to not be spesific,

I would like my in- laws to join us on our next cruise(they heard how much fun we have had). We are a fam of 4 and they are 2.

we would at least like to have the same floor, money is a matter!!!

And so your question is??? If you're doing it on line, you find the second cabin on your deck that you want, and enter your in-laws names, credit information, etc. You don't actually commit to paying anything until the last screen.

Or you simply call the cruise line and talk to a live person and see what you can work out.

Either on line, in person with a TA, on the phone with a TA or direct with the cruise line, find a cabin you want and book it in your in-law's names. Find the cabin nearest you in the category you want and put down a deposit.

Archived