New Menus?

WorldofTnT

Someone did post a long review including menus sometime over the summer. I did a quick scan of the threads but just can't find it. Maybe someone else remembers which thread it was.

Also, see if they are talking about the new menus in the Cruise Foodie forum.

My fellow cat chow fancier, Little Britain, did us the favor of typing up the new Celebrity menus - left out the salads (once a cat sees fish entrees all thoughts of salad evaporate I guess) .... scroll down a little from this post and you'll see the list!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=803589&highlight=Britain

Enjoy,

HCBI

On other threads when anyone started referencing th speciific menus, I'd always try not to look. Aboard ship, when they put out the dinner menu during the day, I wouldn't peruse it - I liked the idea of coming to dinner and finding out what was being served then. I thought it was a bit anticlimatic to be looking early on.

Well, I cheated and gave this one a glance. I don't plan on really 'working it over' because there is that chance of something I start fixating on not being there when we get aboard Jan 09!

Yes, weird but I kind of like the surprise when the waiter puts the menu into my hand and I start working through it. Never been disappointed - always can find something I can't live without!

Oh well, I sneak back over later and read through the menu you referneced again later!!

Denny

Archived