New shoe styles???

GORDONCHICK

Let me start by saying that I love shoes in general. When I got married nine years ago, I moved three laundry baskets full of shoes just for that current season into our house, much to my new DH's amazement (I didn't tell him about the other seasonal shoes packed away). But I've got to say, this season's "hot" shoes are not appealing to me at all. Is it just me or do you love these new shoes??

AsSeenIn&resmode=sharpdsw10prod170011_001_ss_01?$collections$175494_967_ss_01?$collections$

178475_001_ss_01?$collections$180803_251_ss_01?$collections$179278_050_ss_01?$collections$

Let me start by saying that I love shoes in general. When I got married nine years ago, I moved three laundry baskets full of shoes just for that current season into our house, much to my new DH's amazement (I didn't tell him about the other seasonal shoes packed away). But I've got to say, this season's "hot" shoes are not appealing to me at all. Is it just me or do you love these new shoes??

AsSeenIn&resmode=sharpdsw10prod170011_001_ss_01?$collections$175494_967_ss_01?$collections$

178475_001_ss_01?$collections$180803_251_ss_01?$collections$179278_050_ss_01?$collections$

First off, I would fall over laughing if I wore one of these "shooties". I cannot imagine wearing them, even if they were a gift! My dh thinks they are ugly and tacky as well. The wedge is beyond ugly.

Ha Ha! I have these.... The snakeskin ones with the big black heels!

Only they are bronze and black and they have an ankle strap! Lot's of people think their ugly! I love them. I'm tall and I'm all about wearing tall shoes! These baby's rock.

As far as the shooties, some of them I love, some are way too 80's for me. I haven't decided on a pair yet, but I can guarantee I'll probably have a pair or two my the end of autumn. I think they are cute with opaque tights and skirts!

LOVE These!

http://zapp.me/z7433264

These are sexy as hell (In the black!!)

http://zapp.me/z7468600

I do like the first 2 in the bottom row. Think they would be great with a lot of things. I don't like the shooties with open toes at all. Don't mind the snake skin ones cause they are more like shoes.

I would have liked the first two in the top row IF they were closed toe. Open toe'd boots for the winter is absurd. Though the first one isn't personally my style, I could see it on someone else.

I like the first two in the bottom row, and have a few pairs that look like the first ones. (though the toe on this pair is the new stumpy/pointy that I don't like) The brown ones are nice looking but the throat is so open, I'd be afraid of my foot walking out of the shoe.

I hate wedges, looks like little ol' Grandma with no taste. (except for on a summer espadrille w/ a wedge)

I've seen these types of shoes all over the magazines lately; I can't say I like any of them much, though some are better than others and couldn't wear those styles anyway, with my feet. I hate the ankle boot look unless with slacks--talk about making your legs look short and stumpy!

I do like the first 2 in the bottom row. Think they would be great with a lot of things. I don't like the shooties with open toes at all. Don't mind the snake skin ones cause they are more like shoes.

I agree, I don't like open toe shooties and honestly I've never owned or tried on a pair of shooties. But the ones I would try on "just to see" are the first two in the bottom row.... I'm afraid they would make my semi-cankles look more cankley!

I agree, I don't like open toe shooties and honestly I've never owned or tried on a pair of shooties. But the ones I would try on "just to see" are the first two in the bottom row.... I'm afraid they would make my semi-cankles look more cankley!

LOL at "cankley!" :D

I agree totally, though.

I do think some of these shoes are interesting in an artistic, fashion sense. However, I don't think a lot of them will appeal to the general public.

I'm with most of you. Can't stand most of the new styles for fall shoes. I think I get just about every fashion magazine known to man, and I'm just not impressed with the new fashions this fall. I mean really, open toed ankle boots?!?!? As if ankle boots with dresses last year weren't bad enough...:rolleyes:

But then again, I could see wearing a lot of the new styles if I still lived in a city, with actual sidewalks and not needing to walk outside a lot. But now that I'm back in a midwest small town, it's just not practical. Which is really no fun half the year as most of my Christian L's and Jimmy Choos have to stay in their boxes so they don't get ruined...:mad: Maybe this is why I cruise so much now? A great opportunity to wear my pretty shoes every day? :D

Archived