How many people are...

Hombre59

Actually booking a cruise on the wow day sale (October 2nd (Thursday))?

It may be crazy since I JUST booked my cruise for next June a month ago.....but I am seriously considering booking the Oasis on Thursday for summer of 2010. Did I read it right that the deposit will only be $250 and not $500?

Holly :D

It may be crazy since I JUST booked my cruise for next June a month ago.....but I am seriously considering booking the Oasis on Thursday for summer of 2010. Did I read it right that the deposit will only be $250 and not $500?

Holly :D

Read the fine print - Oasis is not included in this offer. As well, the offer is only for 2009 cruises.

However, you are correct that the deposit is half of what it usually is.

We might reserve a cruise for next summer under this offer. We aren't entitled to other discounts (which would be better offers that aren't combinable with this one), and only putting half the money up front is very tempting! I have my eye on a few sailings that I'm considering.

For us the WOW sales are to restrictive. We get to many discounts, benefits that are not allowed on the WOW. We book all our cruises while on another cruise to get the OBC. Plus we get the Diamond discounts and Shareholder OBC, so booking that way is much more beneficial than the Wow. Wow is great for those that don't have any other discount benefits.

Besides, as much as I would like to, if I booked another cruise for next year on top of the 6 already booked, I would seriously have to consider retiring - I could only hope:D :D

I never book the WOW Sale promo since those benefits are not combinable with any other offer. I do much better booking on my own and having my D+ Balcony Discount and, Next Cruise OBC etc applied.

I was going to book the WOW sale but then on Friday night I saw a corner aft balcony, 1388, :D on the Mariner was available and I didn't want to take a chance on not getting it. So, I plunked down my deposit and used my coupon. Now I just need to update my countdown clock.

Katink

WOW sales are not attractive to anyone who is Diamond, or books a balcony, or a cruise longer than 10days because none of these perks are combinable with WOW sales. Since we always book JS or above and only long cruises, not even considering WOW For us it is non-WOW:)

Archived