Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

My husband and I were on the same tour with Erinchita. It was truely a riot. The beaches on the other side of the island are amazing. We also have great picutres and have no idea how to get them on this board.

Do not heistate to do this, it was honestly a riot. Greg was our tour guide and he was informative and amusing too. It was Tom's tour and he went out of his way to make sure this tour happened even though there was only 4 of us

Get a group together and Hop on the Bus !!

My husband and I were on the same tour with Erinchita. It was truely a riot. The beaches on the other side of the island are amazing. We also have great picutres and have no idea how to get them on this board.

Do not heistate to do this, it was honestly a riot. Greg was our tour guide and he was informative and amusing too. It was Tom's tour and he went out of his way to make sure this tour happened even though there was only 4 of us

Get a group together and Hop on the Bus !!

We did the Bar Hop Tour at the beginning of October. There were only 4 of us too. Greg was great.

Was on the Bar Hop this past Friday - What a great day!! Our group made the unanimous decision to stay on the east side of the island the entire time and loved it. Just got home late last night, but can't wait to download all the pictures. Beautiful scenery, fantastic weather, yummy drinks.

I would do this again in a heartbeat!!

Let me add as well that at Rasta's there are massages available and the 10 minute neck and shoulder massage for $10 was better than the whole body massage that I received in the ships spa!!! For much, much more of course.;)

If you could possibly have any stress left in you after this relaxing day, save a few bucks for this treat. It was really good!

Let me add as well that at Rasta's there are massages available and the 10 minute neck and shoulder massage for $10 was better than the whole body massage that I received in the ships spa!!! For much, much more of course.;)

If you could possibly have any stress left in you after this relaxing day, save a few bucks for this treat. It was really good!

Wow...now I'm really ready for the bar hop :D

I have a few questions: Is there music playing on the bus? We love PB and had planned to go there for the day but this sounds fun! Can we request to go to PB last so we can stay there and catch a cab back to port? And lastly, we are there from 1pm-10pm. What time does it get dark there (Saturday, March 18th). Thanks ahead for your input!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Red.. for that mini review.. the massage has made up my mind :p!! Looking forward to doing this tour on the 15th of Jan!!

Come back with a full review....we might have to give this a try!!!

So, what are the signature drinks at each stop?

I'm very excited because two days ago Tom told me there were only my husband and I signed up for Feb.10, as of yesterday four more had signed up. I posted a nudge on the Roll Call boards of the other five or six ships that will be in port on that day hoping to generate a larger group.

So, what are the signature drinks at each stop?

I'm very excited because two days ago Tom told me there were only my husband and I signed up for Feb.10, as of yesterday four more had signed up. I posted a nudge on the Roll Call boards of the other five or six ships that will be in port on that day hoping to generate a larger group.

If you can go with the minimum amount people you will have more flexability in your tour on where you go and how long you stay at each stop.

At Punta Morena, the drink we had was xtabentun with (I think) pineapple juice. Yum! Of course it's nothing I can buy around here and now I am wanting one!!! :p Xtabentun is anise flavored liquor.

The other drink that was really good, without being TOO fruity was the Iguana at Rasta's. After the initial shot that was their signature drink I had to follow up with the full size version.

Our other shots were tequila poppers/slammers, whatever you want to call them - LOL. I just called them GOOD!:D

Have fun!!

At Punta Morena, the drink we had was xtabentun with (I think) pineapple juice. Yum! Of course it's nothing I can buy around here and now I am wanting one!!! :p Xtabentun is anise flavored liquor.

The other drink that was really good, without being TOO fruity was the Iguana at Rasta's. After the initial shot that was their signature drink I had to follow up with the full size version.

Our other shots were tequila poppers/slammers, whatever you want to call them - LOL. I just called them GOOD!:D

Have fun!!

damnn u getting me excited lol

sounds awesome though cant wait

Archived