Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

I have tried that. Unfortunetly does not seem to be a very active group. Maybe too far out for making plans for that day. As we get closer to sailing it should pick up interest.

Hopefully when the cruise gets closer....you will have more activity.

Also, you might want to check on the Roll Calls of other ships that are going to be in port with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting most anxious for our upcoming tour in September... has anyone purchased the t-shirts.. I always get a souvenior t from where I go... just wondering is it the same logo as is on the web page?

Also does anyone know how much time is spent at each stop? This will be a great way to see the other side of the island.

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any info? If anyone has any back door means of reaching them, can you let them know the site is still down. We're looking forward to this and we want to confirm our dates.

What are the prices of the drinks in the bars...???

Just being me..$49 for a tour...

2 drinks in each bar at $4 a drink x 2 people = Expensive..

One prepaid (free) drink at each bar is provided, transportation, driver and guide. Plus whatever else you want to drink and eat. It will be up to your will power as to how much you spend. After 3 or 4 shots my will power goes out the door.:D

What are the prices of the drinks in the bars...???

Just being me..$49 for a tour...

2 drinks in each bar at $4 a drink x 2 people = Expensive..

You are not just paying for "a drink". You are getting a tour of the island as well.

You will be taken over to the East side (where taxis do not generally run because it is primitive and beautiful....but no electricity etc). The bars set up over there are a HOOT!

Since a taxi to any of the beach resorts by the ports on the West side can run you $15.00 ONE WAY....this is a deal!!!

One prepaid (free) drink at each bar is provided, transportation, driver and guide. Plus whatever else you want to drink and eat. It will be up to your will power as to how much you spend. After 3 or 4 shots my will power goes out the door.:D

A drink or a shot...A massive difference in size...4/5 shots is nothing...

I undersand what you say about transport, but I have read threads that you can hire a driver and go where you want for less if there is 4+ of you..Just to me, that 20/40 people on a bus at $45 a time, visiting various bars, giving them a captive custom, is worth more than a shot..Yes it is my will power and my choice...

You are not just paying for "a drink". You are getting a tour of the island as well.

You will be taken over to the East side (where taxis do not generally run because it is primitive and beautiful....but no electricity etc). The bars set up over there are a HOOT!

Since a taxi to any of the beach resorts by the ports on the West side can run you $15.00 ONE WAY....this is a deal!!!

I totally agree, we are not paying for 'a drink' , the shots are advertised as free, so it is just the guided tour...The fact, as I have said in a previous post, is that we become captive customers of the bars we stop at, or can we bring our own booze..?? or stop at a local shop and fill a cool bag up...??

Again, i have seen cars and drivers available for hire cheaper, plus there are AI resorts on the island for a similar price...

Against the deal you say it is, against the AI resort

Taxi 2x$15 + 2x$45 = $120...

The bar hop

2 x $45 = $90 + drinks + food + tips =$120+++

Just an observation...

Archived