Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

Thanks for the compliments everyone:) That was a fun day, I've got the pics to prove it!

OK, I lied. The authorities made me delete them all! ;) :D

Hey Tom, are you the host on this tour? Just is a little confusing who they are talling about. We met a couple years back and was hoping to see you again soon at "The Beach" We love your place, are you going to be around on the 19th of Jan. ? We have a bigger group yet this year wanting to see you again.:)

Were coming in on Wednesday the 7th on the Legend and was wondering if you have any time at all left over to do a little shopping?

It sounds good to me but we have 6 in our group and I know that the women wanted to do a little shopping while there.

Need your website or contact inf. Read great reviews on cc. There will be four of us in Cozumel the end of February coming in on the Celebrity Century.

Thanks.

Fran

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/index.html

I can't wait to get to Coz in a couple of weeks to try this tour. :p I've been to Coz many times & have never seen the other side of the island. :eek:

Thanks for your reviews GoinCruisin, and everybody else! This tour sounds great--we're going to book for Jan. 27. We were going to do a full day at Paradise Beach because we've never been there, but this tour offers us a chance to sample it and still see some more of the island. (We like to limit taxi use to one round trip per port, because the fares and tips add up fast.) Does anyone remember what kind of shots they serve--or at least, what kind they had first? ;)

--Michelle and Sarah

So is this Cozumel bar hop bus thing thru PB Tom (did I miss that:o tried to read all posts) Is it something new? Is it for large groups, can you join a group? I understand I could e-mail tom to get info? Thanks

We had planned to just sit and relax on the beach (Jan 23rd) and probably will but I wonder about this as it sounds like a blast:)

So is this Cozumel bar hop bus thing thru PB Tom (did I miss that:o tried to read all posts) Is it something new? Is it for large groups, can you join a group? I understand I could e-mail tom to get info? Thanks

We had planned to just sit and relax on the beach (Jan 23rd) and probably will but I wonder about this as it sounds like a blast:)

Yes, it's new. Started just a few months ago. There is a Contact Us link on the website. I'm sure they will be glad to answer any questions.

I would like to put my vote in for this tour! Our group booked with Tom and we created our own tour. Tom meet us as we got of the ship and introduced us to our driver. We started north and ended at Paradise Beach where we ran in to Tom again a very happy group! We ended up staying at Paradise Beach and closing the bar there doing shots with Tom (well here was there but didn't partake in the drinks :( )

Well we were on Legend Wednesday the 7th (last week) contacted Tom a few days before about the Party Bar Hop Bus but unfortunately their was not enough people signed up, we only had six in our group but Tom did graciously e-mail me back with a contact to do a Island tour on our own.

We hired a van for the day and a great driver named Lazaro whom spoke good english. He had a van and a ice chest in the back, we stopped at a local store and bought some wine and beer and iced it down for the day.

He was great, took us where we wanted to go plus suggested some local places that we should check out to eat and to shop.

We went to the other side of the Island to Coconuts (beautiful) and he waited for us in the van.

So if not enough people sign up you might want to do what we did. Price wise it was about the same for the six of us including the tip for six hours.

232323232%7Ffp53253%3Enu%3D3263%3E753%3E747%3EWSNRCG%3D32343773%3A8656nu0mrj

I'll answer all I can. Taxis are available once you walk down the pier or thru the shopping area. They have a big board posted with prices to each beach club. Be sure price is agreed on before getting in the cab. Most drivers are honest but better to be safe than sorry. Price should be around $14-$16 usually for 2-4 people. Van that holds more may give you a better price.

Not sure about AI price but believe I have read on the boards that it is $49. Maybe someone will come along & verfiy that.

Thanks for the info !!!

Need your website or contact inf. Read great reviews on cc. There will be four of us in Cozumel the end of February coming in on the Celebrity Century.

Thanks.

Fran

Fran,

What day in Feb? There is a group of 7 of us that will be there on the 21st and we all want to do this tour. Let me know!

Thanks!

Well we were on Legend Wednesday the 7th (last week) contacted Tom a few days before about the Party Bar Hop Bus but unfortunately their was not enough people signed up, we only had six in our group but Tom did graciously e-mail me back with a contact to do a Island tour on our own.

We hired a van for the day and a great driver named Lazaro whom spoke good english. He had a van and a ice chest in the back, we stopped at a local store and bought some wine and beer and iced it down for the day.

He was great, took us where we wanted to go plus suggested some local places that we should check out to eat and to shop.

We went to the other side of the Island to Coconuts (beautiful) and he waited for us in the van.

So if not enough people sign up you might want to do what we did. Price wise it was about the same for the six of us including the tip for six hours.

232323232%7Ffp53253%3Enu%3D3263%3E753%3E747%3EWSNRCG%3D32343773%3A8656nu0mrj

Yes, for folks who have 8 or less....there are drivers that come highly recommended by Tom.

There was only 4 of us. Ours was Gerry and he was $95.00 for the first 3 hours and $25.00 per hour for anything over 3 hours. Gerry said he could handle up to 8 if he knows ahead of time.

He spoke wonderful English and we got to design our own tour. We went bar hopping on the East side and it was a HOOT!!!

He picked us up at the pier ....very convenient.

Fran,

What day in Feb? There is a group of 7 of us that will be there on the 21st and we all want to do this tour. Let me know!

Thanks!

Two here, that are leaning toward joining you on this tour! It sounds like tons of fun and it would be great to finally see the other side of Coz... :D

What ship are you on??

i am on the inspiration also, just saw you on the roll call feb 19, 2009 "it's my birthday" looking at this also.

GLAD YOU ARE COMING TO MY PARTY:)

Not only am I coming but I'm bringing 6 friends along! haha Happy Birthday. Hopefully we'll meet and I can wish it to you in person:)

Hey, I just talked to my friends and we want to do the Bar Hop with you. We are coming in on the Holiday and there are three of us. Let me know what to do. Thanks!!:D

Check out their website. http://www.cozumelbarhop.com There is a place there to contact them. Tom is awesome and he will get right back to you with all the details on how to book. Let me know how you make out with that. WOOHOO The more the merrier!

What is the minimum number for this? DH & I will be there Feb 10 (on the Grandeur of the Seas) and think this tour sounds like fun.

I believe you need a minimum of 10 for the tour to operate. We have 7 so I just did a search for others sailing on the same date and found more interested in doing the excursion. You might want to do that...you'll even find people on other cruise lines that will arrive the same day as you who may be interested.

Check out their website...looks like a great time and there are rave reviews on here about the tour. Tom is great at getting back to you asap if you have any questions!

www.cozumelbarhop.com

Archived