What Do You Love Most About Cruising With Princess?

cruisergal 1

Knowing my kids are having a blast in the kid's club and are well taken care of! Did I mention the souffles?

My son loves the souffles. He has one every night they are on the menu and then even on nights they don't if the waiter can find him one. My DH loves the breadsticks too. I like the rolls they serve at dinner.

When Princess does give an upgrade they give good ones even though you don't get one very often.

Breadsticks! Don't forget the breadsticks, people! :D We recently cruised RCL and no breadsticks. Didn't know I was an addict LOL

I haven't had the pleasure of MUTS, but will this February when we do the 14 day Caribbean Medley. Can hardly wait.

I've done 6 Princess cruises and can't believe I've NEVER done tea ... being from Victoria BC it almost seems blasphemous!

Hi again winesfine! Remember me, we were supposed to cruise last March on the Crown Princess, but you had to cancel. When are you doing your B2B to the Caribbean? We're cruising on the Caribbean Princess on Mar 1/09. Are we on the same ship this time?

And I agree about those breadsticks, they are great! I can make a meal from them, and usually eat too many of them!

Oh, my gosh. What a fun idea for a board on here. Princess is NOT my favorite cruise line (it's second!), but there's still plenty to love. For me and the Mrs., it's the balconies. Just a regular balcony room means you get a big balcony -- plenty of room for a couple chairs or a chair and chaise lounge and a table to hold the wine and the munchies. And it's not at all crowded. There's more... the ability to open the panel separating balconies means you can arrange next-door rooms with friends that adjoin not in the entryway but on the balcony. So cruising with friends is the BEST! The way it's worked out for us, both balconies are everybody's balcony. If you don't want visitors, just draw the curtains on your room and there's no interruption. It works great and makes cruising with another couple more fun that it would otherwise be.

Also... I saw a post on here praising Princess for the smoothness with which they handle embarkation and disembarkation. I agree; it's VERY well done! But... we've had the bad luck to be in the middle of apparently gross inadequacies in getting shore tours off on a timely basis. Show up at the appointed time, and you're in a line that might be as 15 to 20 minutes long. This is very frustrating and TOTALLY unnecessary. If they can do it at disembarkation, surely they can do it in the morning in port when folks on shore tours are queing up.

On the whole... Princess had got it figured out just fine!!! The great balconies trump other, smaller problems.

definitely the dining options. the entertainment is good. food can be great. fantastic waiters. i imagine movie under the stars would be great too. 24 hour buffet. ohh and their potato wedges and french fries are just too good!

Archived