What Do You Love Most About Cruising With Princess?

cruisergal 1

We consistently pick Princess for the itineraries. We're pretty much "one and done" cruisers when it comes to ports--if we like a port/country, we'll come back on a land trip to really spend time there. We want to see new places every time we cruise!

The only "port" we love to visit over and over is that one called "sea day" :)

Kathi & Leo

I love Princess, because I get quality for the price. Most things these days are "you get what you pay for," with Princess, the prices are completely reasonable, I get the luxury I want without the stuffiness of a very high class resort. We all love that feeling of being "served," and doted upon, but some lines take it a little too far, Princess is just about right, it fits so well with what I need and want, and I love that I don't get a bill in the end! Princess ships provide great spots to mingle and chat with other cruisers, but it also has small intimate areas as well, I love that feeling when your on a Princess ship, and you feel as though you are all alone on the ship. Princess also provides the perfect backdrop for my family to reconnect with eachother, Princess is so stress free, the only decision you find yourself making is what entree you'll pick during dinner. Of course not all of the staff are rays of sunshine, but for the most part they all seem as though they really do care whether or not your enjoying yourself. I come from a fairly steep background of hotel/resort careers, customer service is really the kicker for me, you could stay in the most horrible, run down hotel, but as long as the staff is genuine, its a nice stay, it works the same with staying at a very high end resort, sure the rooms are great, but if everyone's attitude stinks, your trip stinks as well. Princess has become a puzzle piece in my family's lives, it just fits right.

I love the Balconies on Caribe Deck...BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ,seabreezes,sunshine ,lounge chairs .Elegant delicious dinners served to me at my table by the window which I did not cook or serve

Wonderful itineraries like on GRand this January ...enough seadays to make it not so rushrush

Breakfast on Balcony while family is sleeping

Big cupboard -laundry facilities for longer cruises

MUTS and star gazing at night

For Hubby 24 hour food .LOved his midnight snack

Son loved 4pm cookies

Teenager loved REMIX and was never BOred

Great islands Fabulous ocean

A cruise a REAL vacation by any other name

Really like Princess did 4 cruises in 1.5 years .Hope to do a few more....

Michele

certainly past passenger perks - we cancelled a land tour to Maui - when I saw a balcony cabin on Caribe for $700pp - for mid-November - we were on the Diamond on a Cruisetour in June - did not plan to cruise again this year -- but when you can drive to the pier - it was a no-brainer especially because we were flying on miles and United had changed our itinerary so they did not charge us for putting back the miles - upgrades to Princess insurance - dining flexibility - future cruise credits - they go everywhere - I don't drink them at home - but on a Princess cruise - I love the flavored martinis at Cruisers - the souffles etc, etc.

The soothing decor, the freshwater pools, the adults only pools, the sea days, the ports, the service, the 24 hour buffet, the chocolate croissants, the balconies, the afternoon teas, the trivia games, the specialty restaurants, the wine list .......

at this point it feels as if we are at home when we are on a Princess ship, and the Elite perks cannot be beat!!!!

It's nice to see that so many of us love so many different aspects about Princess. They definately know how to treat their past passengers and offer many perks. It takes so much less energy to talk about positive things on this board, than it does to always keep complaining. So let's keep this positive thread rolling. Afterall it's healthier to see a half full glass of water, than a half empty one!

We're going onto our 4th Princess Cruise (having cruised with many other lines before, we keep coming back to Princess. I love MUTS, watching movies in the open air, under the stars, snuggled behind a blanket, munching on some popcorn! I love the International Cafe, its fresh smelling delicious pastries, great brewed java, people watching, great ambiance! I love all the closet space available to hang up my clothes and get dressed, the spaceousness of the room, and of course the balcony. The wide opened door while falling asleep at night, listening to the waves crashing!

What do you love about Princess?

We are going on our 7/8th Princess cruise in 3 weeks - we also keep coming back to Princess.

After reading your post I am looking forward to MUTS - non of the other Princess ships we've been on have had it but DCL did and we enjoyed it.

We love the fresh water pools, the anytime dining being with friends and love spending time relaxing in skywalkers during the day.

Lemon filled danish? Where do you find those? I've never seen them around. Please do tell....

They usually have them in the dining room at breakfast. I haven't seen them too often up in the buffet. They also have cherry, blueberry and apple, but my favorite is the lemon.

No one has said Chef's Table yet. I haven't done it yet but going to be first in line to request it on the Ruby in December!!! Not sure if this is a Princess only thing but I hope to come back on this thread in two months and add it!

But besides EVERYTHING everyone already said, I love sitting on a deck chair by the adults only aft pool looking out at the wake. I have checked the ships in other lines and most of them don't have that in their design. I spend 99% of sea days just sitting there, reading a book and watching the water.

Now I can't wait for my next cruise!!! :cool:

No one has said Chef's Table yet. I haven't done it yet but going to be first in line to request it on the Ruby in December!!! Not sure if this is a Princess only thing but I hope to come back on this thread in two months and add it!

But besides EVERYTHING everyone already said, I love sitting on a deck chair by the adults only aft pool looking out at the wake. I have checked the ships in other lines and most of them don't have that in their design. I spend 99% of sea days just sitting there, reading a book and watching the water.

Now I can't wait for my next cruise!!! :cool:

We haven't done the Chef's Table yet either. But with all that is being said about it, I too will be in front of the line requesting it when we sail in March! I can hardly wait. Infact reading all these wonderful things about Princess, makes me want to be on board right now. Oh well wishful thinking Another 5 months to go:eek:

Archived