CND article on Princess

TorontoTL

CND recently interviewed the EVP of Fleet Operations for Princess, Rai Caluori. Apparently in this interview he makes comments about the future of newbuilds for Princess once the cruiseline starts to order ships once again.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share this article with those of us interested in knowing what was said. I for one would love to hear what Princess is thinking about future ships.

i googled it and this is all i got:

And That Was Just the Beginning (Part 2)

Oct 24 - With Princess taking delivery of their last newbuild on order, and Carnival chairman Micky Arison saying that we probably won't see any flood of orders for American-based brands for quite some time, we talked with Princess Cruises' EVP of Fleet Operations, Rai Caluori, about where the line goes from here. In the first part of this article, he told CND readers how the company now plans to focus on fine tuning and improving basics of the Princess cruise experience itself. As part of that, earlier this week, the line announced a series of new services that will debut on Ruby Princess, with more planned to come later. He also spoke of ongoing plans they have to upgrade and reconfigure their existing ships so that the product and features of the ships will be very consistent across the fleet.

In the second part of the article Caluori talks about Princess' focus versus their competitors and what type of vessels Princess will probably be building in the future once an order is placed.

i too want to know more.

Being you know about this news & started this thread,

why don't you post it here?

CND recently interviewed the EVP of Fleet Operations for Princess, Rai Caluori. Apparently in this interview he makes comments about the future of newbuilds for Princess once the cruiseline starts to order ships once again.

Being you know about this news & started this thread,

why don't you post it here?

I don't know anymore than what was posted by cdngrl above you. I don't have a CND subscription and just saw that headline on their website.:( If I knew more I would have shared it.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share this article with those of us interested in knowing what was said. I for one would love to hear what Princess is thinking about future ships.

I'm more interested to know what the CND and EVP intitials mean. :confused:

Yes and I suppose I should just get a subscription, but I haven't really wanted to until I saw that article.

CND did articles (many years ago) about how each line does their upgrades. That got me to join, but I ended up never seeing those articles as I joined after they ran the story.

CND did articles (many years ago) about how each line does their upgrades. That got me to join, but I ended up never seeing those articles as I joined after they ran the story.

OK so I probably won't bother joining. Thanks Theresa.

Archived