Pride's New Itinerary?

NJDeb2

I just read that the Pride and the Liberty are being switched. Does anyone know the new itinerary for the Pride? I have looked at numerous websites and cannot find it. Unfortunately I have a wrap suite on the Pride and I looked and the Liberty only has 9A's back there. Very disappointed at that. I waited years to finally get one of those suites.

Baltimore is a lot closer for us to sail from, but it depends on where it's going to. Thanks....

What happened to the Pride sailings out of Baltimore? I have a group booked for October 09 and haven't yet heard that the ship is being switched out.

It isn't being switched out. It, in fact, will be arriving early for year round cruises from Baltimore.

Carnival Liberty cancelled sailings

The 2009 Transatlantic & Europe cruises will be cancelled. The cancellation impacts the following departure dates:

Transatlantic – April 25th, November 18th

Northern Europe – May 9th, May 21st, June 2nd, June 14th, June 26th, July 8th,

July 20th, August 1st, August 13th, August 25th.

Western Europe – September 6th

Mediterranean – Sept 19th, October 1st, October 13th, October 25th, November 6th

Existing bookings will be offered a $50 per stateroom onboard Credit to sail on the 2009 Carnival Dream Mediterranean or Transatlantic cruises; or on any other 2009 Carnival cruise.

If guests elect to cancel, refunds will be provided within three weeks.

If guests purchased non-refundable air, Carnival will reimburse either change fees or up to the full airfare cost depending on the situation. Reimbursement requests (with documentation) should be submitted to Guest Services – Research for individual bookings.

Holland America and Princess have prepared special offers for a selection of their 2009 Europe cruises. Travel agents and consumers will be directed to call Holland America or Princess directly for these bookings.

Carnival Liberty new sailings

The Carnival Liberty will offer year-round 7 day cruises from Miami to the Eastern and Western Caribbean as follows:

For cruises through and including April 18th, 2009, the previously announced itineraries will be operated.

April 25th, 2009 through and including November 28th, 2009 will alternate itineraries to the Eastern and Western Caribbean.

Eastern Itinerary – Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk (the October 31st, 2009 cruise will visit San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten).

Western Itinerary – Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

The December 4th, 2009 (8 day cruise) will change to a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise departing on December 5th, 2009 visiting Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

For cruises starting on December 12th, 2009 and beyond, the previously announced itineraries will be operated.

These new cruises will be open for sale on October 30th, 2008.

Existing bookings will be provided a $50 per stateroom on board credit to sail on any other 2009 or 2010 Carnival Cruise.

Since air transportation is not yet available for this time frame, there will be no reimbursement requirements.

Carnival Pride new sailings

The Carnival Pride Baltimore program will begin on April 27th, 2009. The revised sailing schedule will be as follows:

March 22nd, 2009 – Panama Canal Cruise sailing from Long Beach, CA

April 5th, 2009 – Six (6) day cruise from Miami to the previously announced itinerary.

April 11th & April 18th, 2009 - Seven (7) day cruises from Miami to the previously announced itinerary.

April 25th, 2009 – The ship will reposition (without guests) from Miami to Baltimore.

For the 7 day Carnival Pride Miami cruises from April 25th, 2009 through and including August 29th, 2009, existing bookings will be moved to accommodations on the Carnival Liberty. The Carnival Liberty will operate the same itineraries as previously announced for the Carnival Pride.

The ship will operate a series of new 6, 7, and 8 day Baltimore cruises from April 27th, 2009 through and including September 6th, 2009. These new cruises will be open for sale on October 30th, 2008. The itinerary details will be announced shortly.

The 6 day Baltimore cruise on September 7th, 2009 will be changed to a 7 day cruise on September 6th, 2009 (rates for the 6 day cruise will be protected on the new 7 day cruise).

If guests purchased non-refundable air, Carnival will reimburse up to $200 per person for change fees only if guests are rebooking. Reimbursement will be made via an onboard credit and requests (with documentation) should be submitted to Guest Services – Research for individual bookings.

For Baltimore cruises starting on September 13th, 2009 and beyond, the previously announced itineraries will be operated.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...

The Liberty (Conquest Class) cannot replace the Pride (Spirit Class) out of Baltimore due to its size. It cannot make it under the bridges, so only the Spirit Class and Fantasy Class of ships can sail out of Baltimore, but it will be Spirit Class since they have retractable roof over the main pool. I believe what they were saying in that old article was the Liberty is replacing the Pride when it moved to Baltimore, not replacing the Pride in Baltimore. My two cents...