Upgrade Fairy scores homerun !!

localady

I just went to check my online checkin status for next weeks cruise and I noticed the cabin was not the same as we booked, which was an SY. We don't book guarantees so never thought the Upgrade Fairy would bless us. Well she did, and she is fabulous, we are now in an SB port side, and am soooo excited!!!!:D:D:D

With the economy as it is, I never expected to ever be in a Deluxe Suite again and we are!!!!

Thanks HAL and the HAL Upgrade Fairy in particular!!:D:D:D

Oh Sher How absolutely wonderful!!!! Glad to see the Upgrade Fairy is gainfully employed and doing her job;)

What a wonderful way to celebrate your Wedding Anniversary. I am so very very thrilled for you. I cannot think of a anyone who deserves it any more than you and Bob :)

Congratulations, Sher! That's great for you. You'll have a wonderful time being spoiled. :D

Listen, since you seem to be on such good terms with the upgrade fairy, do you think you could put in a word for me? I don't need a suite---just an inside that's at mid-ship would be fine.

Thanks. ;)

What a wonderful upgrade ! I remember you responding to my review of the Eurodam,longing to be enjoying a cruise.

Don't forget to spend a few magical moments with the sunrise and the sea, on that beautiful big balcony you now have.:D

How exciting for you. Have a fabulous cruise.!

H:)ppy Sailngs.

Colleen

p.s. Happy Anniversary ,maybe that Upgrade Fairy knew something.:)

Congratulations !

Hi All !

We have a VH guarantee for 11/15 . How do we check to see if a cabin number has been assigned ?

Also , wondered about locked luggage . Do they have to be unlocked when you check in ?

Thanks very much,

Frank and Ginger

Hi All !

We have a VH guarantee for 11/15 . How do we check to see if a cabin number has been assigned ?

Also , wondered about locked luggage . Do they have to be unlocked when you check in ?

Thanks very much,

Frank and Ginger

go to the HAL website and go to booked guests and then proceed to the pre-register like you are going to do it again and it will show your room number. or you can go to the pre book excursions and check there too. good luck!

Hi All !

Thanks very much,

Frank and Ginger

I use the on-line check in process to see if the cabin is assigned. From the main HAL site, use the "for booked guests" and then the on-line check in. You can also call HAL directly if you wish.

You can leave your luggage locked, but if they suspect something, you can be called to have the luggage unlocked. I typically lock mine and have not been called.

Enjoy your cruise.

You need to go to the HAL website and log in. Then under the "Booked Guests" heading click the online check in tab and proceed with your booking number and last name. You did do the online check in already for your immigration form etc.?

When you are in your booking you will see in the upper left side your cabin status listed as GUARR or there will be a cabin number there. If there is a number, check on the deckplans to see your location and category.

Good luck with all that.

Steve

Archived