Give it to me straight--how bad IS spring break?

tanyanubin

Well the main thing with being a parrothead is that it is more of a way of life then anything else. Yeah I know the group outings can get a little crazy so to speak but it has to do with the islands way of life. Most parrotheads have there 9-5 mon-fri jobs and when its time to let loose its time to let loose. If you are serious about becoming a parrothead you get yourself some Jimmy Buffett music some drink with a umbrella stickin out of it and just put the real world behind you. Just remember it is 5'oclock somewhere. The thing I have learned in my parrothead ways is not to take things too serious.....

When we cruise normally it's during Spring Break if we bring the kids. On carnival you don't see the kids because they are busy with the kids program...so we didn't notice alot of kids.

BTW: Our spring break here in NE Florida is March 27th-April 6th.

I assume you are doing the Glory that week? we are doing the Glory the week of April 4th- Have a great time. are you Brevard school district?

I assume you are doing the Glory that week? we are doing the Glory the week of April 4th- Have a great time. are you Brevard school district?

We're going the sailing of March 28th with the girls. Can't wait! We're in Jacksonville. My brother lived in Melbourne FL for years but now lives up here too.

Archived