O-MG!!! It finally happened!

Terre

I watched them shoot a scene down at Shoreline marina...which is in Long Beach across from where the Paradise or Pride is docked. I wonder if it was one of these you saw...rather than one in Miami.

I cracked up when the Miami Police car drove by...

Cruisers will even put up with Horatio just to get a glimpse of a cruise ship!!

I love the show, but man, Horatio is hard to take. I can't watch it very often because of him. I just have to scream after every one of his stupid little one-liners! (Hey, maybe that could be a new college drinking game -- every time Horatio turns sideways, removes his sunglasses, or utters one of his zippy little lines, everyone has to drink!)

I'll play that game!!! We thought we were the only ones annoyed by H. We're going to start going by our first initial, looking sideways and doing that whispery voice too!! This is the funniest stuff I've read all day. But--I am bummed :( I just watch the show for scenes of Miami and the beach. Now I find out that it's mostly California?! Poo!

I have been watching CSI Miami for I don't know how many years now, hoping for a glimpse of a cruise ship...tonight it happened!!!! I saw a Carnival ship for about 5 seconds! OMG...and the Panthers are beating Tampa Bay...this is the best night!:D

I clicked on the site, and was able to build the clock, but I do not have a my space page. How do you get the clock here

PJ

Ok, this is just tooo funny. My oldest son & I love all of the CSI's. We make silly bets every week on how long into the show it will be before Horatio puts on his sunglasses, turns sideways, cocks his head and says something redundant......

We also make bets on how early in the show someone will break out the pen flashlight and dusting brush.

LOL, I thought we were the only ones!!:)

Poor guy. The writers write dumb lines, the director tells him in great detail how to act like a jerk, and the kids in his neighborhood probably throw rocks at him. No wonder they get paid so much!

"Horatio Cane" = David Caruso, had a great role that his terrible acting ruined on NYPD Blue, then left for a big-time movie career that flopped...now he's on this show and he still has no talent...

Remember "JADE".. lol

I thought he was great on NYPD Blue.....he just got too cocky and thought he could make it in the big time.........bad

decision.......

CSI Miami ain't doing too bad in the ratings though........

You are correct! Its still a great show even though he is campy.. but i think is why its a great show! He is a charicature!

Isnt it the most viewed show in the 'world' or is that CSI (Vegas)?

Samantha Brown has a show on December 14th! A weekend aboard the Inspiration! Can't wait to watch! On the travel channel! :D Its a re-run but i havent watched it yet, so its new to me!!

I saw it... perhaps she can get the same acting coach as David Caruso...

lol

Last nights CSI (December 8th 2008) Showed the RCCL Liberty of the Seas i didnt see a carnival ship in there ...

Wow, I'm really glad that someone else brought this up. I thought I must have been seeing things all wrong. The ship was absolutely a Royal Caribbean ship, and there was only the 1 ship in the shot. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but not a whale tail in sight. This Time. But hey, a cruise ship, any cruise ship, is still a cruise ship, right.

Actually, I also started watching the show,3 or 4 years ago, just to see a cruise ship. They used to show one in almost every episode. Last night was the first time in a long time, that that one showed up.

Someone once asked the Sunday paper section "Parade", about the filming of CSI Miami, and how real it was. They answered back, that they only film the very first and the last episode of each season, in Miami. The rest is done on a set, or somewhere nearby.

Guess it would cost way too much to fly all the actors to Miami, all the time. LOL

Yes, for whoever asked, it is the orginal CSI (Las Vegas) that is the most watched program on TV. That is still the absolute best one, even after how many season's, something like 8 I think. Wonder how it will be affected once Grissom leaves? I really hate when any show starts killing off, or the actors start leaving. Look at ER, no one original is still on that show, and I'm so glad this is the last season for that one.

Samantha Brown has a show on December 14th! A weekend aboard the Inspiration! Can't wait to watch! On the travel channel! :D Its a re-run but i havent watched it yet, so its new to me!!

She cracks me up :D I just watched that episode a few weeks ago :)

Archived