O-MG!!! It finally happened!

Terre

Samantha Brown has a show on December 14th! A weekend aboard the Inspiration! Can't wait to watch! On the travel channel! :D Its a re-run but i havent watched it yet, so its new to me!!

She cracks me up :D I just watched that episode a few weeks ago :)

I DVR'd it and watched it with my 11 y.o DS the other day. He calls her the "drunk lady" after watching some other episode she did (RCCL Freedom I think) and it is very funny because she is even sillier on the Carnival episode AND she talks about drinking....my son was cracking up!

You will enjoy it though!

Yes, for whoever asked, it is the orginal CSI (Las Vegas) that is the most watched program on TV. That is still the absolute best one, even after how many season's, something like 8 I think. Wonder how it will be affected once Grissom leaves? I really hate when any show starts killing off, or the actors start leaving. Look at ER, no one original is still on that show, and I'm so glad this is the last season for that one.

I was depressed at the end of last season when they killed off Warrick (Gary Dourdan), wasn't that upset when Sarah (Jorja Fox) left, and now Gil (William Petersen) is leaving...BUT...at least Laurence Fishburn will be on the show; that promises to be very interesting...I read somewhere Petersen is leaving to pursue his stage career, which is awesome because he is a great actor, but he will stay involved with the show behind the camera and make cameo appearances.

At least they're not killing him off...lol

More Horatio than you may be able to take all at one time . . .

but if you can hang in there, a scene from the cruise ship episode is in here!

Horatio will never have better one liners than Det Lenny Briscoe of Law and Order .

Jerry Orbach was the greatest . Fine actor and a very nice man. Had the pleasure of sitting next to him and the Carnegie Deli in NYC and had a great conversation with him.

Horatio will never have better one liners than Det Lenny Briscoe of Law and Order .

Jerry Orbach was the greatest . Fine actor and a very nice man. Had the pleasure of sitting next to him and the Carnegie Deli in NYC and had a great conversation with him.

I was a big fan of Jerry Orbach...and I am SO jealous right now...:D

I was a big fan of Jerry Orbach...and I am SO jealous right now...:D

One of the things I love about NYC.

You can bump into so many celebrities just walking on the street or in a store or restaurant. I hav eseen many, and if you just say Hi, and don't make a pest out of yourself, they are usually very gracious.

Jerry Orbach was a lifelong New Yorker , and everyones favorite member of the NYPD for so many years.

People would just walk by and say "Hey Lenny" and he would shake hands or give a big smile and a hello back.

Kids movie "Nims Island" has a scene where a cruise ship drops pax off on the island for the day, and it's sooo funny. THe movie makes cruisers out to be complete spoiled idiots! I was cracking up.

I know I am in the minority, but I'am going to miss Denny Crane, and the whole Boston Legal show.

I DVR'd it and watched it with my 11 y.o DS the other day. He calls her the "drunk lady" after watching some other episode she did (RCCL Freedom I think) and it is very funny because she is even sillier on the Carnival episode AND she talks about drinking....my son was cracking up!

I really think when the camera goes off, she turns into a party animal!!!

Someone once asked the Sunday paper section "Parade", about the filming of CSI Miami, and how real it was. They answered back, that they only film the very first and the last episode of each season, in Miami. The rest is done on a set, or somewhere nearby.

Guess it would cost way too much to fly all the actors to Miami, all the time. LOL

Yes, for whoever asked, it is the orginal CSI (Las Vegas) that is the most watched program on TV. That is still the absolute best one, even after how many season's, something like 8 I think. Wonder how it will be affected once Grissom leaves? I really hate when any show starts killing off, or the actors start leaving. Look at ER, no one original is still on that show, and I'm so glad this is the last season for that one.

That would be me...It is the best! I will miss Grissom! but I did read somewhere on line.. he will make appearances... he moves away with Sarah

Can't stand Horatio. I do look for a cruise ship every episode and saw it this week. It was kind of cool thinking I was there when we left for Panama Canal on Brilliance.

I am going to miss Grissom; he is CSI. I was bummed when someone said he was moving off to be with Sarah.. He needs to stay in Vegas and move in with Lady Heather. They were hot together.

I have never cared much for David Caruso,or his Horatio character either. I've gotten used to him tho, and like all the other character's on the show. What Happened to Alex tho? The ME? I really liked her, and loved the way she talked to the victim's, and cared for them. I never heard why she left, or even that she was leaving. Has anyone else?

Okay, everyone, I just saw it for a few seconds and thought it was Carnival ship! I don't care which one it was, it was a cruise ship! That's all I wanted to see. I remember Caruso on NYPD Blues, too...he was pretty bad then, too.

I clicked on the site, and was able to build the clock, but I do not have a my space page. How do you get the clock here

PJ

Are you talking about my count down clock? All you have to do once it says you have the code, is come back into your signature and paste it where you want it with CTRL V and press enter.

I have never cared much for David Caruso,or his Horatio character either. I've gotten used to him tho, and like all the other character's on the show. What Happened to Alex tho? The ME? I really liked her, and loved the way she talked to the victim's, and cared for them. I never heard why she left, or even that she was leaving. Has anyone else?
Alex left the show last season; I don't remember exactly what all happened with her son's involvement with friends on drugs and there was a murder connected, etc., and her husband traveled, etc., so she decided that she needed to stay home with her family. I loved her and hated to see her leave. My favorite is still the first CSI.

Archived