Diamond Level - access to Concierge & Diamond Lounges?

jgoodwin

Hi Guys,

We are booked on the Oasis, do you have any idea if we are entitled to use both the Concierge lounge and the Diamond lounge ? - we will not be staying in a suite this time and will be in a standard outside cabin...just curious!

Thanks,

J

Hi Guys,

We are booked on the Oasis, do you have any idea if we are entitled to use both the Concierge lounge and the Diamond lounge ? - we will not be staying in a suite this time and will be in a standard outside cabin...just curious!

Thanks,

J

Based on Freedom (two lounges) & Voyager (one lounge)

Only suite guests have keys to the concierge lounge where there are two lounges. D & D+ use the "Diamond lounge". To use both lounges you need to be D/D+ and a suite guest.

Hope that clears it up for you. :)

do they give you a key for the diamond lounge? is there cappucinos and espressos available in there. my next cruise will be on liberty of the seas and this will be our first on that class and the first time as diamond members. Do they do all the same stuff as in the concierge lounge? Drinks between 5:30 - 8:30 pm? do they take care of booking shore excursions and reservations at portofinos and chops? etc...

Do Junior Suite guests have access to the Concierge Lounge ? Thanks!

Not unless the guests have attained Diamond or Diamond Plus status.

As far as the services provided to Diamond and Diamond Plus members on ships that have a Diamond Club. they are comparable to the services provided in a concierge lounge, so cappuccino, cocktails and hors d'ouevres, and the services of a staff member to assist you with tickets, reservations etc. will be available to those who have keys to the Diamond Club.:)

I thought that I was told by RCCL that Diamond & Diamond + members can use the Diamond club & the Concierge Club (along with suite passengers) but only Diamond and D+ could use the Diamond Club.

Not sure why I was told that a Diamond member could use the concierge club if they couldn't.

The concierge club on the Freedom & Voyager class is an interior rm but on the Brilliance type class ships it is an exterior room which is very nice.

do they give you a key for the diamond lounge? is there cappucinos and espressos available in there. ..

Yes, and Yes

Do Junior Suite guests have access to the Concierge Lounge ? Thanks!

No, sorry. Only if you are Diamond.

I thought that I was told by RCCL that Diamond & Diamond + members can use the Diamond club & the Concierge Club (along with suite passengers) but only Diamond and D+ could use the Diamond Club.

No, that is incorrect.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

J

from RCCL website

diamond and diamond+

Onboard Benefits

con_bulletgrey_ico.gifPriority waiting list for sold-out shore excursions/spa servicescon_bulletgrey_ico.gifConcierge service on selected ships +++s.gifPriority departure from ship

Cruise Planning Benefits

con_bulletgrey_ico.gifPriority waiting list for dining room seating ***

+++ After 5 p.m., access to Concierge Club is limited to guests 18 and older. During other times, guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Not sure why I was told that a Diamond member could use the concierge club if they couldn't.

The concierge club on the Freedom & Voyager class is an interior rm but on the Brilliance type class ships it is an exterior room which is very nice.

I'm not sure why you were told that either, but whoever told you that was wrong. :rolleyes: On ships with both a Diamond Club and a Concierge club, suite guests (unless they are also Diamond or Diamond plus members) are only eligible to use of the Concierge club and Diamond and Diamond plus members (unless they have booked suites) are only eligible to access the Diamond Club. IMHO the Diamond and Diamond Plus members come out well ahead in this situation because of the location of the Diamond club.:)

from RCCL website

diamond and diamond+

Onboard Benefits

con_bulletgrey_ico.gifPriority waiting list for sold-out shore excursions/spa servicescon_bulletgrey_ico.gifConcierge service on selected ships +++s.gifPriority departure from ship

Cruise Planning Benefits

con_bulletgrey_ico.gifPriority waiting list for dining room seating ***

+++ After 5 p.m., access to Concierge Club is limited to guests 18 and older. During other times, guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Please do not confuse the OP. This does not apply to ships with Diamond Lounges.

Yes, To clarify)

1) Diamond Members and Diamond Plus have access to the Diamond Lounge NOT the concierge lounge on FREEDOM class ships.

2) Any other class that has a Concierge Lounge, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Suite Guests have access to.

The same services are offered in BOTH The Concierge and Diamond Lounges, however as with most opinions, the Diamond Lounges are nicer because of the views!

Junior suites do NOT get Concierge Services. It is Grand Suites and Above.

Yes, To clarify)

The same services are offered in BOTH The Concierge and Diamond Lounges, however as with most opinions, the Diamond Lounges are nicer because of the views!

However the Concierge lounges are better located than the Diamond lounges. Diamond Lounges are located on deck 14 far away from most staterooms.

Is the diamond lounge available 24 hours? Just wondering if I could get a cappucino at 1 am?

Diamond lounge is accessible 24/7 and if the cappucino machine is working you should have no problem getting a cappucino whatever the hour.:)

• 7 years later...

Ok so I have been on several other ships trying to find out if my family and I are going to like cruises so please bare with me. On Oasis of the Seas there is a diamond club, and I have read you need to be Diamond or Diamond plus crown and anchor to enter. We are staying in a Sky Loft suite this cruise, does this allow us to enter the Concierge lounge and Diamond lounge? Or is this strictly for C&A members? Thanks

Ok so I have been on several other ships trying to find out if my family and I are going to like cruises so please bare with me. On Oasis of the Seas there is a diamond club, and I have read you need to be Diamond or Diamond plus crown and anchor to enter. We are staying in a Sky Loft suite this cruise, does this allow us to enter the Concierge lounge and Diamond lounge? Or is this strictly for C&A members? Thanks

Stokes, the Diamond Club is strictly for Crown & Anchor members who are Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle Club.

The Suite Lounge is for those in Suites.

Stokes, the Diamond Club is strictly for Crown & Anchor members who are Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle Club.

The Suite Lounge is for those in Suites.

Thanks for your time in responding. Also for anyone who might have been on a RCCL cruise since Royal launched the Royal Suite class program (I know it was only 14 days ago) What should we expect from our Royal Genie?

Thanks for your time in responding. Also for anyone who might have been on a RCCL cruise since Royal launched the Royal Suite class program (I know it was only 14 days ago) What should we expect from our Royal Genie?

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2351182

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2350027

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

• 5 months later...
Is there a separate diamond lounge from the diamond plus lounge. Where exactly is the diamond lounge on the Oasis.. is there also a concierge lounge that Diamond members use....

On Oasis the Diamond Club (for D, D+ and PC) is on Deck 11 aft where the CL used to be. There is a Diamond Concierge. There never has been a Diamond Plus lounge. On classes other than Oasis, D+ may use the CL.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana