Cabins

wildweston

I definatly heard our next door neighbours when they were talking and opening and closing drawers. we were on aloha deck pacific dawn.

Never heard any noise from the corridor or the buffet above.

I think you have to expect some noise as long as it is not excessive, i met a family of four at lunch they were on Emerald desk who said their kids ended up sleeping in the corridor between the bathroom and wardrobe because of the noise next door(they had 3 teenagers next door) they said it was awful and they had not slept since they got on and this was the second last day, so i you will hear noise you just have to hope your neighbours are considerate.

Marg

:eek: i hope that wasn't us. we were on emerald and went as 3...and are young...and well i can't say me and Matt weren't noisy especially when we'd arrive home from the dome at night.

Just have to tell you a funny story that happened to us a few years ago on the Pacific Sky. We had nodded off to sleep on the first night when we awoke to hear a police siren blaring. For a moment I couldn't get my bearings and wasn't sure where I was but then I realised that I was on the ship and couldn't imagine a police car pulling up alongside the ship in the middle of nowhere!!! We soon realised that it was the t.v. from next door!!! That was the first and only time we heard anything from our neighbours on that cruise.

Our neighbours on all our other cruises have been very quiet so noise hasn't been a problem.

And I thought it was quite simple until I read your last post, Karen! :D;)

Haha:o. The way I did it originally was great.....until I actually posted it:rolleyes::o

I don't have anything to add, I haven't done this before, (quotes) so I'm testing. Several more months and it could be links and countdown clocks.

Debbie.

Hi Debbie,

Just to throw another change when you want to quote from more than 1 post.

The + button next to the quote allows you to grab multiple quotes. Press the plus on the extra posts you want to quote, instead of the last one where you click quote.

Will come out something like this.

Hi Debbie,

Just to throw another change when you want to quote from more than 1 post.

The + button next to the quote allows you to grab multiple quotes. Press the plus on the extra posts you want to quote, instead of the last one where you click quote.

Will come out something like this.

Thanks Geoff. I never knew that:o. Now I just have to try it. Although this took me a while to get 2 posts to show up:confused:

So noise doesn't seem to be a problem but one of my "friends" told me they hope I don't sleep walk and fall overboard, now that wasn't very funny because it's in my head now!!!!

That "friend" wouldn't be Uncle Col by any chnace would it?;)

I cant find the plus button next to quote?? :confused:

Where is it?? :confused:

I cant find the plus button next to quote?? :confused:

Where is it?? :confused:

Thanks.....:)

multiquote_off.gif

This one Staceymrow. The plus sign is a bit hard to see.

Moira

I didn't know how to do this either.....how cleaver is everyone else!!!!!:D

multiquote_off.gif

This one Staceymrow. The plus sign is a bit hard to see.

Moira

So noise doesn't seem to be a problem but one of my "friends" told me they hope I don't sleep walk and fall overboard, now that wasn't very funny because it's in my head now!!!!

:eek: i hope that wasn't us. we were on emerald and went as 3...and are young...and well i can't say me and Matt weren't noisy especially when we'd arrive home from the dome at night.

This seems to have worked. At first I expected to see the messages instantly but they don't appear until the final selection has been made after which I pressed the quote button. So for others in the remedial class with me, for three messages it would be + button + button + button quote button - then all quotes are displayed.

Sorry wildweston that we're hijacking this thread. I need another lesson re quotes. How do I quote a specific paragraph or line of a post without the whole post showing?

Debbie.

This is kind of what I TRIED:rolleyes: to explain earlier but didn't do a very good job so I'll try again.

When the message you have quoted appears, just delete whatever you don't want shown. HOWEVER, do not delete the brackets [ ] and whatever is in between them. These appear at the beginning of the post with the username & number of the persons quote and at the end of the post with /quote in between. Give it a go:)

Archived