LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Well..........I'm pulling for the Cardinals......but the Eagles have really come back..........they are only down by 5!

I'm sure that Carol is watching the game........either on the ship or somewhere!!

Go Cards!!

Rick

Well we will have to find a fun place to watch the game 2 weeks from today !

Boy who does a person from the Cleveland area root for in the Steelers / Ravens game?

Oh, my..........Carol...........the Cardinals WIN!! What a game...........the Eagles led for a short time in the 4th quarter...........what a finish!!:D:D Where is my dancing man!!

Now back to the regularly scheduled cruise of the Mariner of the Seas, now at dockside in Rio.

Rick

Cardinals are headed to the Super Bowl!! Where will I be?? I need to be where I can watch the game!:rolleyes:

Carol

I have been meaning to ask if the ship did the laundry deal ?

Trying to figure out if they will do it on the 3rd leg. and when .

Great photos thanks for posting them, is the internet working better now ?

Rick - congratulations on the Cardinals victory. Thought they were going to sail to victory after the first half but the Eagles made it interesting in the second half. Maybe Bobbie can arrange to have a "reserved" sign placed on one of the stools in the 19th hole so you can watch the Super Bowl from there.:)

Carol

I have been meaning to ask if the ship did the laundry deal ?

Trying to figure out if they will do it on the 3rd leg. and when .

Great photos thanks for posting them, is the internet working better now ?

They offer it on Wednesday's. Not sure if it is every one but know that it is at least the 2nd week based on what Cindy told me.

Well we will have to find a fun place to watch the game 2 weeks from today !

Boy who does a person from the Cleveland area root for in the Steelers / Ravens game?

Well the Eagles lost, my hats off to the Cards...So come on Baltimore!!!!!

NO Eagles, NO Steelers (the company that i work for are steelers fans, I will never here the end of it if the steelers win)

I have a Canon Digital Rebel SLR - so will need to find one that will work on mine.

Is the Sigma one that is interchangeable between Nikon & Canon? ===> No..difrnt mounts, one for each.

I am hoping to take advantage of Circuit City's failure

and maybe snag a couple of lenses when the discounts get a little deeper. ===> Shrewd! but yes, I agree. :)

Will keep an eye on local inventory. :D

To the best of my knowledge Sigma makes their 10-20 mm. zoom with three difrnt mounts

- to fit Nikon, Canon and their own Sigma(SD14 I presume) cameras

and so you should get one with the Canon mount to fit yours

We have a thread going, dedicated to this Sigma lens, over at the Photo Discussion section

try URL

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

it's usually up near the top somewhere...if it's not then go...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=849345

and start your education from the first page.

It'll be interesting..even though it's now six pages long

'Pierces' will answer your photo-techno-questions about most anything!

aplmac - enjoyed your photos!!!!

Here's one just for you then

showing Mariner maneuvering towards the dock as she entered Bridgetown Port here at Barbados ..on January 10th.

Mariner-311.jpg

Notice the bow thrusters at work as she moves sideways

Oh, my..........Carol...........the Cardinals WIN!! What a game...........the Eagles led for a short time in the 4th quarter...........what a finish!!:D:D Where is my dancing man!!

Now back to the regularly scheduled cruise of the Mariner of the Seas, now at dockside in Rio.

Rick

Cardinals are headed to the Super Bowl!! Where will I be?? I need to be where I can watch the game!:rolleyes:

We'll be thinking of you cheering on our Cardinals on the Mariner! Make sure you bring a Cardinals shirt to wear.

Laura

Rick - congratulations on the Cardinals victory. Thought they were going to sail to victory after the first half but the Eagles made it interesting in the second half. Maybe Bobbie can arrange to have a "reserved" sign placed on one of the stools in the 19th hole so you can watch the Super Bowl from there.:)

The Super Bowl is played on February 1st...........I'm in Santiago, Chile!

I don't board till the 2nd.

George, Dave........we may have to cancel our afternoon tour of Santiago!!:rolleyes: Or........at least I may have to.....

A very tough decision coming up........tour Santiago or watch the Super Bowl...........with the Arizona Cardinals in the game.......a very tough decision.

Rick

George, Dave........we may have to cancel our afternoon tour of Santiago!!:rolleyes: Or........at least I may have to.....

A very tough decision coming up........tour Santiago or watch the Super Bowl...........with the Arizona Cardinals in the game.......a very tough decision.

Rick

the game isn't on until 6:00 pm ET - what is that in Santiago time??? what time is your afternoon tour over?? hope you can see the game!!!!

Santiago time - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=232

Rick

Sorry, Rick I didn't have the dates correct.:o I'm sure that you will be able to resolve the conflict or see a good part of Santiago before the game actually begins.:)

Rick

Either way is fine with me. We should be back in time but understand you might want to have a nice dinner, settle in and relax before the game. ;)

Sorry, Rick I didn't have the dates correct.:o I'm sure that you will be able to resolve the conflict or see a good part of Santiago before the game actually begins.:)

It's alright Bill. I got a little excited until I checked time difference, and Santiago is on the same time zone as the east coast, 3 hours difference from Arizona. So we will be able to take in the sights of the city, and be back in time for a cool cocktail at the location of the best big screen TV, probably in the hotel.;)

Rick

It's alright Bill. I got a little excited until I checked time difference, and Santiago is on the same time zone as the east coast, 3 hours difference from Arizona. So we will be able to take in the sights of the city, and be back in time for a cool cocktail at the location of the best big screen TV, probably in the hotel.;)

Rick

better check that again - the site I'm looking at has Santiago 2 hours ahead of ET.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=232

Dave........we can always eat in the bar.....while watching the game!!:D

Rick

Rick

Kick off is 8:25 Santiago time

Well I see other have also posted the time , too bad there isn't a delete option on here

Hi Merion Mom- what an adventure... I will be on the Mariner 5/24 with adult children and their signifigant others... Can you do me a favor and check locations of our rooms. My son and gf got room- interior 7637, my dd and bf got a promenade room 7595 and we(DH and I )got a balcony 7554. Can you see if any are too close to elevator or something... For the promenade room- is it close to the bridge so their view would be obstructed? Any help would be appreciated. We live in Montgomery Township (Horsham/Lansdale area). Used to live in Overbrook Park 25 years ago- love the Main Line. My DD was also born in Lankenau.

Snow is falling, Eagles lost. Have a great trip- that is a once in a lifetime trip!

Nadia

Archived