Seafood Buffet

CalCruzer

Ok, we have been on 2 Princess cruises and missed the seafood buffet on both. Can you all please tell me when the seafood buffet is? Is:confused: it a standard thing on all Princess cruises?

pretty standard, but we were not impressed, others will disagree...We found it to be mostly deep fried or a variety of shrimp: love shrimp, but how many ways can it be offere??

Nita

No it is not on the Star. It is only on a few ships. They are usually on the ones that have the Cafe Caribe

Marilyn

I read on a previous thread about the buffet that it's on the Caribbean, Emerald, Crown, & Ruby.

I have read on other posts that the seafood buffet on the first night is in Cafe Caribe. If you do not see it there, check Horizon Court. On our cruises on the Caribbean Princess and the Emerald, both times it was in HC.

pretty standard, but we were not impressed, others will disagree...We found it to be mostly deep fried or a variety of shrimp: love shrimp, but how many ways can it be offere??

Nita

The seafood buffets on the first night have shrimp, lobster claws and the top white part of crab legs. They are all cold. There is a second night where a hot and cold seafood buffet is offered and that was in Cafe Carbe.

Archived