Carnival Stock

KruiserKat

Wouldn't a $250 credit for a cruise 16+ days make more sense than 2-$100 credits?

It depends on how the cruise was booked. One booking number for the B2B would get you the $250. Two booking numbers would get you only $200.

Two cruises with two different booking numbers entitles you to $100 OBC each. You need not be tricky. Just make submission after final payment and list each booking number on the same sheet.

Don't always need to wait until after final payment.

Recently submitted a request for both parts of a B2B after final payment for first, but before final payment for 2nd. Both OBCs granted.

Don't always need to wait until after final payment.

Recently submitted a request for both parts of a B2B after final payment for first, but before final payment for 2nd. Both OBCs granted.

Don't confuse them Bill. B2B's are treated differently because they're linked.

Wouldn't a $250 credit for a cruise 16+ days make more sense than 2-$100 credits?

The reason I booked them as two different cruises is to get twice the number of cruises. After my first cruise I will become an elite member. That will be another challenge to make sure my second part is as an elite member.

I was just reading this article and it had this sentence:

"Reservations must be made by February 28, 2011."

Does this mean that if you book after that then you aren't eligible for the CCL credit??

Does this mean that if you book after that then you aren't eligible for the CCL credit??

This is the same statement issued each year in the annual report. Not to worry. It's been the same way since they started issuing OBC which was more than ten years ago.

Thats the old link check this one http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9ODQyMTd8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1 says February 29,2012

Archived