Carnival Stock

KruiserKat

If I purchased 100 shares Monday, to what would it entitle me? Would it apply to the 3 cruises I've already booked, one if which is fully paid? Is this in addition to any other credits?

Thanks!

Yes, you can get the credit on cruises already booked and paid for. Actually, I wouldn't send in for the credit until after final payment date as they won't apply the credit until the date has come and gone.

Yes, you can get the credit on cruises already booked and paid for. Actually, I wouldn't send in for the credit until after final payment date as they won't apply the credit until the date has come and gone.

But you must send in the request before the sailing date.

FAX the request to L.McDaniel at 661-753-0180. Include your name and booking number.

Proof of ownership is a copy of a recent monthly statement or purchase confirmation. You can block out information such as an account number and other holdings, but leave your name unblocked.

But you must send in the request before the sailing date.

FAX the request to L.McDaniel at 661-753-0180. Include your name and booking number.

Proof of ownership is a copy of a recent monthly statement or purchase confirmation. You can block out information such as an account number and other holdings, but leave your name unblocked.

Thanks for the name.:) I just faxed it to "Princess" and can't get a cofirmation that it was recieved. I'll resend it to L.McDaniel

If I purchased 100 shares Monday, to what would it entitle me? Would it apply to the 3 cruises I've already booked, one if which is fully paid? Is this in addition to any other credits?

Thanks!

You bought at a good time, price is much lower than what I paid ($40) and with 3 upcoming cruises, what a great ROI!!

I currently have 2 future cruises. One in Feb and a xmas cruise. the link here said it ablies up to July 31. are they discontinuing it after that date? If you know I would appreciate the info

Thanks

John

You see something that says they are discontinuing it, or do you see expiration date of July 31st? Every annual report is listed the same way; expiration date of July 31st of that specific year. Each year the expiration year changes; month and date remain the same.

Have you applied for your OBC for your February cruise?

I purchased 100 shares on Monday 1/12 and sent a copy of the confirmation notice along with a copy of the Princess boarding pass. How long should I expect to wait for a confirmation of the onboard credit?

Did you fax it to Liza McDaniel and ask for email confirmation? If not, do it again. You usually get confirmation from Liza within a few hours and no longer than 24 to 48.

Did you fax it to Liza McDaniel and ask for email confirmation? If not, do it again. You usually get confirmation from Liza within a few hours and no longer than 24 to 48.

I emailed mine to her on a Friday. I did not get a confirmation until the following Tuesday. I assume you mean business days.

I sent a note with an attached pdf file of our most recent brokerage statement with everything blacked out except the proof of ownership. In less than 15 minutes the OBC was credited to our on-line "My Princess", and I did receive an e-mail back stating that the credit had been applied. Have a great trip!

Beth

The e-mail address is: lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

So if you buy stock you get onboard credit? How does this work? thanks.

You buy at least 100 shares - when you make your final payment on your cruise you send proof of ownership to Liza McDaniel at Princess and you will get an OBC in $'s depending on the length of your cruise - right now it is a good deal since CCL is selling at about $21.

Ron

Archived