Carnival Stock

KruiserKat

I own 100 shares, if I buy another 100 shares, will I get double OBC for my stocks? Or if I own 100 shares and my DH owns 100 shares, will be get double credit?

If you own 200 shares, no double OBC.

If you own 100 and Dh owns 100 AND YOU ARE BOOKED IN DIFFERENT CABINS then you will both get it. If you each own the 100 shares and you are both booked in the same cabin, then no double OBC.

If you own 200 shares, no double OBC.

If you own 100 and Dh owns 100 AND YOU ARE BOOKED IN DIFFERENT CABINS then you will both get it. If you each own the 100 shares and you are both booked in the same cabin, then no double OBC.

We travel with our 2 kids and always book 2 side by side cabins. We make sure to book me in one and DH in the other, so that we can use one FCC credit for each. Plus DH and I each own 100 shares of Carnival stock, so we end up with OBC's for each of the 2 cabins from both the FCC and the shareholder credit. But what is triple and quadruple dipping? I want to do that!:)

--Junglejane

We travel with our 2 kids and always book 2 side by side cabins. We make sure to book me in one and DH in the other, so that we can use one FCC credit for each. Plus DH and I each own 100 shares of Carnival stock, so we end up with OBC's for each of the 2 cabins from both the FCC and the shareholder credit. But what is triple and quadruple dipping? I want to do that!:)

--Junglejane

Quadipping:

Credit from FCC, TA, CCL Shareholder credit and Princess credit for over 20 cruises. :p:p

Well now you're "double dipping" as you described above. To triple dip, you'd also use OBC that a travel agent gave you for booking. Quad dip would most likely be if you were booked in a group and got OBC that way, but that could also wipe out the triple I mentioned. Quad could be if you sailed Princess for example and got a Platinum discount or something like that.

Well now you're "double dipping" as you described above. To triple dip, you'd also use OBC that a travel agent gave you for booking. Quad dip would most likely be if you were booked in a group and got OBC that way, but that could also wipe out the triple I mentioned. Quad could be if you sailed Princess for example and got a Platinum discount or something like that.

Nope, it's the additional credit from Princess after 20 cruises.

Does anyone know if cruising using the military or past guest discount if you are still eligible for the stock OBC ? As the link says the following:

This benefit is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc. Employees, travel agents cruising

at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis are excluded from this offer

Does anyone know if cruising using the military or past guest discount if you are still eligible for the stock OBC ? As the link says the following:

This benefit is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc. Employees' date=' travel agents [/b']cruising

at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis are excluded from this offer

Yes for the past guest and I thought Princess had done away with the military discount.

This benefit is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc. Employees' date=' travel agents [/b']cruising

Past guest discount does not fall under the same catagory as military discount. You answered your own question by quoting the above.

Quadipping:

Credit from FCC, TA, CCL Shareholder credit and Princess credit for over 20 cruises. :p:p

Oh, I see. I do have an OBC from my TA for our upcoming cruise (in adition to FCC and shareholder), so I guess I am triple dipping after all. This will only be our 5th Princess cruise, though, so we've got a long way to go until we manage quad dipping!:)

--Junglejane

Oh, I see. I do have an OBC from my TA for our upcoming cruise (in adition to FCC and shareholder), so I guess I am triple dipping after all. This will only be our 5th Princess cruise, though, so we've got a long way to go until we manage quad dipping!:)

--Junglejane

Yep, you have what I call a tripple dipple! :p:p

I invented a word 25 years ago--ginormous--and today its in Websters!

amelia

So of course I went to look it up. It states that the word was entered into Merriam's in 2007, but it is also circa 1948. That means it's been around/used/not used/seen for 60 years. :confused:

So of course I went to look it up. It states that the word was entered into Merriam's in 2007, but it is also circa 1948. That means it's been around/used/not used/seen for 60 years. :confused:

What??? I thought I invented it! LOL

What do you think the chances are of this making Webster's next edition? :D

You have to admit, it is catchy! Perhaps more like in the book of totally worthless phrases? :p You could receive a Tripple Dipple for Tripple Dippling. :eek: I know, I know, keep it clean.

You have to admit, it is catchy! Perhaps more like in the book of totally worthless phrases? :p You could receive a Tripple Dipple for Tripple Dippling. :eek: I know, I know, keep it clean.

And for those in the "know" it can just be called The Tri-Dip.

And for those in the "know" it can just be called The Tri-Dip.

That's one you could sell to Dancing with the Stars. And here comes Brooke demonstrating the newest dance step--the Tri-Dip! And a one, two, three dip, a one... :p:p

We sure know how to have fun!

That's one you could sell to Dancing with the Stars. And here comes Brooke demonstrating the newest dance step--the Tri-Dip! And a one, two, three dip, a one... :p:p

We sure know how to have fun!

So for your 2 open bookings, book one of them with us. :D

Archived