Live onboard the Veendam!!

fireman845

Make this quick as my DW says we are late for the lifeboat drill. If anyone has any questions about the Veendam I will happily find your answers. I know Ruth was wanting to know who is playing in the Piano Bar and who name is Christine Wallner. I have not heard of her but maybe some of you have.

Well gotta go just got the 5 min! :eek:

Make this quick as my DW says we are late for the lifeboat drill. If anyone has any questions about the Veendam I will happily find your answers. I know Ruth was wanting to know who is playing in the Piano Bar and who name is Christine Wallner. I have not heard of her but maybe some of you have.

CORRECTION... Ian is in the Piano Bar and Christine is in the Ocean Bar... Sorry for any confusion...

Thank you SO MUCH for taking time to post from your Veendam cruise.....icon14.gif

ANY information you can share would be GREAT, your impressions, thoughts, pros and cons.....!!!:)

The Veendam has been getting some negative reviews lately, I truly hope you have a WONDERFULL cruise......!!!:)

Archived