What's a good book to read while on a cruise??....

gator2700

I am not sure why it matters to some when this thread was started; good books always stand the test of time.

IMO the thread was started by one person but offers good information for anyone who reads for enjoyment.

I think it is great that readers are willing to share with others the books they liked; I appreciate this at any time. :cool:

Safe sailing!

I agree that the information on a thread like this is relevant regardless of when it was started. I've gotten some good recomendations for upcoming cruises.

Thanks to all who continue giving suggestions.

Sorry, you are right, not for everyone. Sounds exhausting.

You'll really find it odd that I read another book by the same author after this one. I enjoy those sort of books though. I'm going to bring a Brene Brown book on my next cruise, not quite as deep of a topic.

For those interested in more traditional reads, I thought this article in Travel and Leisure had some interesting recommendations on books to read on vacation by destination, including some for Mexico, Cuba, the Caribbean, Italy, and Spain: https://www.travelandleisure.com/culture-design/books/best-vacation-books