tell me is the Murcury wonderful

dollyd

I was on the Mercury for 30 nights this fall (B2B to Hawaii). I would have stayed 60 nights if I didn't have this problem where I have to work for a living.

We're booked for 21 nights Next November, and can barely wait.

Suffice it to say, it's wonderful.

Specifics upon request, just ask.

Harris

Denver, CO

We love the Mercury We are Booked for the 4th time this March R/T Hawaii. You will find the Servive the best ever and the ship is so easy to Navagate

Injoy

STUR DAYTON, OHIO

We just got off in November and will be back in March. We found the food to be very good to excellent. We were very pleased, especially after reading some negative threads about Celebrity quality.

We also have found the staff on the Mercury to be outstanding. This last time we had more music options in the evening than we've had on any ship. Much, much better than our last Mercury trip two years ago.

Sailed the mercury apr 08 did the PNW cruise loved everything about the mercury. Service & food was impeccable. This was the first cruise on Mercury always did m class we loved every minute of it. I am hoping that X has the smarts to keep this ship on this line.

Hi All,

We are sailing the Mercury this November and would like to know about the cabins on deck 8 that are across from Michael's Club. They are the range of 8123 -8133 or 8104 - 8116. It's seems to us it would be nice to step out of our rooms and into the club to enjoy a drink before dinner. Or maybe it's very busy with people always passing through and a distraction. If anybody has any thoughts.

Thanks, Dennis

Hi All,

We are sailing the Mercury this November and would like to know about the cabins on deck 8 that are across from Michael's Club. They are the range of 8123 -8133 or 8104 - 8116. It's seems to us it would be nice to step out of our rooms and into the club to enjoy a drink before dinner. Or maybe it's very busy with people always passing through and a distraction. If anybody has any thoughts.

Thanks, Dennis

Michael's club on Mercury does double duty as the card room, and as a gathering place for some get togethers (Friends of xxx). Other nights it's completely dead. You're better off going down to the rendevous

Hi - can anyone tell me if the CC cabins on the Penthouse deck are the same size or a little larger than the regular veranda cabins? We're a little confused because we're reading that the CCs are a bit larger on some X ships, but they appear to be the same size and configuration as the veranda cabins on the Mercury. Any input? Thanks in advance...

Hi - can anyone tell me if the CC cabins on the Penthouse deck are the same size or a little larger than the regular veranda cabins? We're a little confused because we're reading that the CCs are a bit larger on some X ships, but they appear to be the same size and configuration as the veranda cabins on the Mercury. Any input? Thanks in advance...

Only the M Class ships have a bit bigger CC Cabins! On the Mercury the CC Class Cabins are the same size then the regular Balcony Cabins, but have many more benefits and ameneties and are in the best location!

First thank you for the great review of the Mercury. My DH and I are lucky enough to have cabin 8004 in February. I am just wondering if the recorder in the cabin picture is a VCR or DVD player. I know you mentioned storage as being an issue and do you have any suggestions to help us out.

Glad to read this thread and all the good comments on Mercury....we can't wait!

Thanks again and I hope I didn't do something wrong asking my question in the middle of this thread and if I did...sorry to the original OP....I don't post that much.

Mary

We had a VCR in our CC cabin

There is nothing right around Micheal's club, so I suspect it would be fairly quiet near there. On our last trip in Oct/Nov they did have music in there on some evenings and it is the room used often for private groups. On our trip there was a group of organ lovers and the had a large organ set up in htere. We were never around when it was being played, but it looked like it could put out some noise. They had it reserved several time for all day.

It's at the top of the attrium grand staircase which is a nice way to get places.

We enjoy the cabins near the aft because the Mercury has outside stairs in the back and if we don't have a balcony, it's a short walk to get outside.

Archived