America's Cup or Rhinoboats or Aquaboats?

OMG I am so confused about what to do in St Martin

.....first of all what is the difference between an aquaboat (no pic on website) and a Rhinoboat?

Also is the America's Cup Sailing equally as good in Antigua as it is in St Martin?

Finally are the Rhinoboats or Aquaboats offered anywhere else beside St Martin on the Southern Caribbean route?

I will take any advice I can get!!!!

Thanks!

T

I second the America's Cup in St. Maarten. Did it with the our two sons (Then 17 and 21), and everyone loved it. You can work really hard actually sailing or simply be the bar wench. Worth every penny! My husband still wears the hat he bought after the excursion at their store, which makes us smile on a day like today when it is ten degrees out!

I second the America's Cup in St. Maarten. Did it with the our two sons (Then 17 and 21), and everyone loved it. You can work really hard actually sailing or simply be the bar wench. Worth every penny! My husband still wears the hat he bought after the excursion at their store, which makes us smile on a day like today when it is ten degrees out!

This coming March will be our third Cruise to St. Maarten. I want to do the Americas Cup this time. I've never been on any kind of a Sail Boat. No sailing skills. Should I or shouldn't I do this?

I would definetly recommend the America's Cup in St. Martin. We did this in November, DH, myself and DS (13). The only one of us who had any sailing experience was DH and that was 20+ years ago. If you have the chance do it!

Don't know about the others originally asked about by OP.

This coming March will be our third Cruise to St. Maarten. I want to do the Americas Cup this time. I've never been on any kind of a Sail Boat. No sailing skills. Should I or shouldn't I do this?

You do not need any sailing skills at all. My idea of camping is Motel 6, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! There are some jobs that are challenging, but they don't force you to do anything. I was Captain and official timekeeper.

Archived