Cruise fair this weekend any ? for Princess?

Spikesgirl

We will be attending our area's cruise fair this weekend and they will have reps from the big cruiselines. Does anyone have an ?'s that they would like me to put forward for the Princess rep? If (s)he doesn't have an answer, I usually get an e mail following up pretty soon thereafter.

Just thought I'd make the offer -

Cheers!

Sure...why don't they have private, in-room sitters in the evening like HAL and X. We love Princess, but this would really be helpful 1 or 2 evenings during our cruise. Our kids aren't old enough for the kid activities.

Hi There - Have been reading your posts on the South Pacific Islands board and hope to talk with you in person or through e-mails before our September/October RT to Australia from SF on Star Princess!

In the meantime, just where and when is the cruise fair in "our" area this weekend? We might be interested in attending.

Really appreciate all the information you provide on CC. Thanks so much.

We will be attending our area's cruise fair this weekend and they will have reps from the big cruiselines. Does anyone have an ?'s that they would like me to put forward for the Princess rep? If (s)he doesn't have an answer, I usually get an e mail following up pretty soon thereafter.

Just thought I'd make the offer -

Cheers!

Would appreciate personal TV's in front of exercise equipment on all ships, not just the new ones. We'll be on the Pacific soon for a month and then the Coral in Sept. for 25 days. It was wonderful being on the treadmill on the Crown and Ruby and being able to adjust your own TV.

Thanks for doing this.

Hi Charlie,

If you could ask what happened to the "Share the Wealth" program, I'd appreciate it. Referral Rewards does not come close for the new cruiser especially in the context of all of the recent Captain's Circle promotions.

Thanks, Gail

Hi There - Have been reading your posts on the South Pacific Islands board and hope to talk with you in person or through e-mails before our September/October RT to Australia from SF on Star Princess!

In the meantime, just where and when is the cruise fair in "our" area this weekend? We might be interested in attending.

Really appreciate all the information you provide on CC. Thanks so much.

Bucky - you are always free to drop me a line at charliekirby@comcast.net I love to chat about anything, but particularly Tahiti!

Our area in Stockton - the Central Valley. it's the largest cruise fair that's offered up this neck of the woods. if you want diections, let me know. There are usually about ten to 13 different cruise vendors, and they usually do a presentation along with offering up the latest in brochures. Not sure it would be worth the gas unless you're close though.

Maybe we'll see you there - I can offer directions if you'd like.

Cheers!

Checking of your on board account on a TV will never happen on Princess. They last thing they want is for you to realize how much you spending during the cruise & then cut back. Making you wait on line at the desk is inconvenient & many people won't bother until they get their final statement.

Spikesgirl - We're only about 18 miles from Stockton, so directions would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

No worries - it's at the new Hilton2323 Grand Canal Blvd. Easiest way is to take March lane exit off of I-5 turn east and head for the March/Quail Lakes light. You are going to want to turn right onto Da Vinci. At the 4 way stop, turn left and drive until you see the Hilton. Other option is stay on March and go down to the next light and turn right. You'll see the Hilton on your right, so just follow the road around.

With any luck, it'll be as much of a success as it was last year. Hours are from noon to 3:30. Looks like Carnival, RC, Princess, HAL, Disney, Club Med, Insight and Pleasant Holidays will all be there. Perhaps you shall see us there!

Would you ask about lunch in one of the dining rooms on embarkation day please? Although they put out a press release saying they were going to implement the service apparently they forgot to tell the staff onboard all their ships. PescadoAmarillo who is currently posting a live thread from the Emerald is on a B2B and even she couldn't get lunch in the dining room on turn-around day. Either they are going to offer it or they aren't - just want to know for SURE. Many thanks in advance, Barb

First, please thank Princess for making the new policy in Captains Circle of giving people who pay the single supplement 2 cruise credits toward Platinum and Elite. It is a nice incentive for us singles.

But . . . please also ask them if they can have single supplements routinely in the 25-45% range so that we singles can afford to go on Princess. Many luxury lines, as well as HAL and Carnival, are in this range, but I would like to stick with Princess as much as I can.

Thanks. :)

There have been some very good questions posted.

However, the people at the fair may not know the answers offhand. Be sure to get a commitment to get the answers to you and get the phone number of the person who makes that commitment.

I will be sure to put thesee questions forward and thanks for the advice, Caribill - I've attended the event and realize that a couple of these questions will be out of scope for the rep, but I will do my best to track all and any answers down, no matter what.

Archived