S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Mysticks1

Deck - 10

Cabin # - 1130

Class – Concierge

Starboard or Port Side -

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – VERY quiet!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Nice view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem?

Any specific problems with this cabin?

Any other comments? Beatifull cabin!! :0

Deck - 6, Solstice

Cabin # - 6301

Class – 2C

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –Bed near bath

Quiet Cabin Quiet, if balcony door open you can hear others on balconies near you

Balcony View - About 5 feet of overhang beyond the edge of balcony, you cannot look straight down.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized.

Was wind a problem? Only after the creme brulee :p

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? Aft cabin, never noticed soot

Any specific problems with this cabin? none we encountered

Any other comments? great cabin, long walk down hall to get to it but with the ocean view cafe always open we needed to burn the calories anyway!! :rolleyes:

Attach is the latest update, in 3 parts due to the file size.

Please email me if you would like an Excel version.

If you notice any errors, please let me know so they can be corrected in the next update.

S Class Cabins 4-10-12 Pt. 1 (1002 - 2150).pdf

S Class Cabins 4-10-12 Pt. 2 (2151 - 7233).pdf

S Class Cabins 4-10-12 Pt. 3 (7233-9382).pdf

Deck - 11, Solstice

Cabin # - 1611

Class – PS

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – King size against aft wall of bedroom.

Quiet Cabin Quiet. On balcony could sometimes hear soft music from pool deck. No noise from overhead. At night there was the occasional door slamming.

Balcony View - On the hump, views forward and back. Top of the right branch of Big X. The X did not impede view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized, about the length of 5 double sliding doors. It has a jacuzzi on balcony.

Was wind a problem? Not enough! No wind problems.

Any specific problems with this cabin? none we encountered.

Any other comments?

Awesome cabin with 2 bathrooms. Master bathroom itself is probably the size of 2 regular staterooms. Best shower head (double) I have ever used! Great location close to mid elevators (no noise though)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Deck - Sky Deck (10)

Cabin # - 1120

Class – Concierge

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – very quiet.

Balcony View - Lovely, no obstructions. Could look at back of ship, but balcony overall was private and could not be seen from other balconies.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - largest

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? None. It was quiet, balcony was great, great location.

Any other comments? This is a terrific cabin. I have balcony photos which I will send upon request.

Hi, if you're still monitoring this thread, would you mind sending your balcony photos to me? tara@travelguytravel.com Thank you!

Deck - 11, Eclipse

Cabin # - 1501

Class – Aqua

Starboard or Port Side - Port (I think)

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – It was quiet until Body Sculpt Boot Camp started. The class began at 10:00am so we were up by then, but my husband was kind of annoyed with the thuds.

Balcony View - Balcony view was great. The bridge is off to the lower right.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal size

Was wind a problem? Wind was not a problem. We could hear the partition moving, but nothing more other than that

Any specific problems with this cabin? Far away from the elevators, but the walking probably helped with all the meals we ate.

Any other comments? Very convenient access to the Relaxation Lounge and AquaSpa concierge.

If you notice any errors, please let me know so they can be corrected in the next update.

Looking forward to the next spreadsheet update as I am travelling in 1215 on the Eclipse

Thank you so much, Sandi:):)

It is so kind of you to do this for all of us!!!

Deck - 11, Eclipse

Cabin # - 1674

Class – C1

Starboard or Port Side - Center

Bed near? (balcony or bath) – Near Balcony

Quiet Cabin Quiet. On balcony could sometimes hear soft music from pool deck. No noise from overhead. Very quiet room there is no foot traffic.

Balcony View – Great Aft view of the wake.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized, it’s largest of aft balconies about 9 ft. by 6 ft.

Was wind a problem? No wind problems.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? Only had a small amount of soot one morning but it was not a problem.

Any specific problems with this cabin? We encountered no problems with cabin.

Any other comments?

Awesome cabin with large balcony. The walk is not all that far from the elevators. Love the location and view from the balcony. Highly recommend this cabin.

Hi, We were on Eclipse last week. Excellent cabin!!

Deck - 11

Cabin # - 1641

Class – AQ

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet, both at night and during the day

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view- we were able to watch the sailing into and out of ports from the balcony.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? None!

Any other comments? Terrific cabin.

Deck - 11

Cabin # - 1531

Class – AQ

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet with the exception of our neighbors!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no obstructions and clear view of the bridge

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? no

Any other comments? convenient to the spa and elevator/stairs. Opposite end of the ship from Blu but this made for a nice walk. We liked not having an overhang.

Deck - 7, Equinox

Cabin # - 7131

Class – 2 B (I think)

Starboard or Port Side - (facing the bow, we were on the left side, sorry can’t get these terms straight)

Bed near –balcony.

Quiet Cabin– Quiet, however since it’s so upfront when the ship arrives in port you get a wake-up call.

Balcony View - Great!! No obstructions at all.

Balcony Size? - Good size, surprised how big it was. Sometimes I would take the desk chair out on the balcony and the three of us would fit and admire the view.

Was wind a problem? - Not during the day, only blew at night when racing to the next port.

Any specific problems with this cabin? – Good size, enough storage for three people. The bed skirt needed a good wash. The only problem was the bathroom sink. When I washed my face, half the water ended up on my slippers. The faucet is halfway into the sink, there is really no room to wash your face.

Any other comments? – I was the third passenger in the cabin and used the sofa. It didn’t kill me, but if you like your bed soft, you will not like it. It’s long enough and deep enough, but on the hard side (even with the extra cushion they add). Also, the bed stayed made up the whole time, it was never a sofa during the day, but a made up bed the entire trip. My parents liked the bed, but the pillows were on the thin side.

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8132

Class –

Starboard or Port Side -Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – very quiet. Heard some footsteps above but never lasting too long. Could hear our party people neighbors when they were leaving or coming back with their friends, but rarely heard them in their cabin.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – just far enough forward to have no

lifeboats or anything else below to obstruct the view. Also the lights from Deck 5 were off to the right side and do not illuminate this deck at all.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Standard balcony, plenty of room for two. Brought an inflatable ottoman and had enough room to stretch out my legs.

Was wind a problem?

Not usually. Since we were cruising near the Equator, the balcony was a bit too sunny and warm and muggy to really enjoy most of the time.

Any specific problems with this cabin?

Its a long walk to get to the dining rooms and buffet. Also felt a lot of

motion on this relatively calm cruise. I would book the same cabin again but only if I could not get anything closer to the center of the ship. Had the best room steward, Bayu.:)

Any other comments?

Deck - 11

Cabin - 1601

Class – Aqua Class

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet except for the (2) nights that they had a poolside party and then the following morning(s) setting the loungers back in place around 6:30am. I am a really light sleeper - husband slept right through it.

Balcony View - Great Views

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Huge - oversized balcony

Was wind a problem? - no problems

Any specific problems with this cabin? No

Any other comments? Great location - so close to the elevators, restaurants, bars and pool. Loved the HUGE balcony. Loved it so much booked the same cabin for next year.

Thank you for posting these files!! I booked the adjoining 1247 and 1249 just earlier (big family--- LOL) and was worrying about the skewed walls. Found some postings from others saying it's great, so I am content now. Thanks a bunch.

Edited by keyserwi

Deck - 10

Cabin # -1273

Class – C3

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Good, no obstruction

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? No

Just an update with our experience in Sky Suite 2150

Deck - Resort

Cabin # - 2150

Class – Sky Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Aft nearly in the center

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Closest to bath. The sitting area is between the bed and the balcony.

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – The noise from scooting chairs above in the outdoor portion aft of the buffet was MILDLY annoying, especially in the morning. Other aspects of the cabin and location would not prevent us from booking it again.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions, completely covered, great aft view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal sized for the class. Plenty large for two with two chairs, two footstools, and a nice table.

Was wind a problem? No wind at all even at full cruising speed.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? Smelled a slight bit of smoke one day when we had a tail wind. No soot. In general, fine.

Edited by hughdm

[Hi Dawn just wondering if you have any info on this room as we have booked it but have no idea if the area its on will have any problems.

Declan :confused::confused::confused:

quote=BurgerBits;17845238]Wow, Donna, thanks for the EXTREMELY cool chart!!!! :D :D

Dawn