There is no one on my Meet and Mingle board !

This has never happened to me before. There are only 3 of us on the M&M board for my cruise on the Serenade 4-4-09. We are having a great time chatting, but it seems strange that no one else has come on yet!

HAs this ever happened to anyone before?

Usually there are so many ppl on the board I can't keep track of who's who!

T

its just one of those things:(

on our mariner 4-12 cruise, it was just myself and 2 nice ladies talking back and forth for about 10 pages(a few others popped in occasionally) but then all of a sudden, a couple weeks ago, got much,much more active with many new people. it is going good now,so maybe that will happen to you too:D

dave

I don't know if there is any explanation except that it sometimes happens. We are participating in several threads related to our upcoming cruises. Some are very busy with a lot of participants while others have only a limited number of folks participating. I doubt that even on the quiet threads we will board the ship and find that we are all alone, but it is always nice to know some people we will be sailing with. On many of those cruises we meet up with fellow passengers even before the cruise.:) Keep checking on those threads and you may find they pick up before the date of your cruise.:)

I did check if there was another thread..there wasn't one and the cruise is practically sold out....so I guess it's just one oth those things. Don't get me wronf, I am havaing a great time with the people who are on, this is just so unusual (in my experience)

Happy Cruising Everyone!

T

It is strange - our Princess Transatlantic board has been going strong for almost a year already, and we don't sail til October ( with postings everyday.) Yet our Rio one leaving in a few weeks is pretty quiet - but the strangest one yet, Oasis in April 2010 - seems every other sailing for Oasis is active, but there is a whopping two of us on our sailing.

Go figure?

Both my April (week before Easter on Freedom!!) and August sailings have very few active posters. For April there are 3 or 4 people that keep it going. Our M&M had 15 signed up at one time but that was all erased and now we have just 2:(

Both my April (week before Easter on Freedom!!) and August sailings have very few active posters. For April there are 3 or 4 people that keep it going. Our M&M had 15 signed up at one time but that was all erased and now we have just 2:(

Don't know if you are aware that the M&M site has been having computer problems. Every so often, the site deletes all the registered guests, then you have to go and register again.

I know how you feel. So far I have the Serenade to myself on our 8/15/09 cruise. I started the thread (yes I have checked several times to see if another was started) and no one else has checked in. I hope some nice people decide to join us. :D

I could not help myself when I saw you are going on the SOS. That is such a lovely ship. It is beautiful and fun.

We went on our first cruise last year on Seranade and got hooked becasue of the ship now we are going on AOS.

I am on another thread but check others from time to time. I think more folks will join in a few weeks time.

Take care.;)

Archived