La Patisserie on Sapphire

Rebel

I was having the same quandary and it was answered for me in another thread. I don't understand why the double naming. I can only assume it's a coffee bar in the AM and a regular bar later? Does anyone know what HOURS it is open as a COFFEE bar? (How early does it open is my specific concern - I'm an early riser and want that good coffee!) Also, I understand the internet cafe also serves specialty coffee - does anyone know what time they open?

Thanks in advance

Moriah

Really? Don't they have good espresso coffee drinks for purchase? My understanding was that the buffet only has the instant coffee made from syrup! I am willing to pay for some really good coffee once a day.

So I would like to know if there are two places on the ship where fresh espresso can be purchased (both the Lobby Bar, AND the Internet Cafe?)

And also - what are the hours of those places. Does anyone know the answers? I asked on another thread as well - this information seems to be scarce, so I'm wondering if the coffee bars are very frequented on the Sapphire/Diamond... hmmm.. :D

Thanks so much in advance!

Moriah

Really? Don't they have good espresso coffee drinks for purchase? My understanding was that the buffet only has the instant coffee made from syrup! I am willing to pay for some really good coffee once a day.

So I would like to know if there are two places on the ship where fresh espresso can be purchased (both the Lobby Bar, AND the Internet Cafe?)

Thanks so much in advance!

Moriah

Sorry, I thought you were asking about the patisserie and wanted desserts. The coffee bar is the place for espresso and fancy coffee drinks. It's also listed as the patisserie, but they don't have much in the way of pastries.

Just off the Sapphire. DH had coffee card. He could get fancy coffees at Lobby Bar and Internet Cafe, as well as BREWED coffee. We were up and about around by 8am, so don't know when, exactly, they opened. He also got some fancy coffee at a bar on one of the pool decks.........I think it was the Calypso Bar.

Archived