New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

What is the true cost for a soda card on the ship?

For adults it is $6 per day plus 15% gratuity = $48.30 for a 7 night cruise.

This was just posted on the MyCokeRewardsCommunity website:

check in June for the Royal Caribbean Wine and Dine package and some exclusive recipe downloads on MCR.

I don't know if this is within the guidelines of posting on this board, so if not moderators please delete this. We were scheduled to go on the Mariner in June, but canceled due to the new itinerary. We have three coke rewards cards that we will not be using and would like to sell for $30 each. Did not know if anyone would be interested.

Please e-mail me at jhs1111rph @ aol.com (no spaces)

Check in June for the Royal Caribbean Wine and Dine package and some exclusive recipe downloads on MCR.

With my luck they will come out June 13, the day we leave on the FOS!! :(

Probably the same recipies from the Clues to the Cruise sweepstakes! This ends this week. Good luck to all who entered!!

Jacquelyn :D

I am pumped for this since I'm a Diet Coke addict and HAVE to buy the card :) But it would be nice to have an extra $50 or so to spend on the REAL drinks! I actually chased down the can guy in the supermarket (i live in Michigan where we have deposit) to get the MCR off the 12/24 packs that people just threw away....I hit an all time low lol.:p
Oh, if you're at an all-time low, then so am I:

My students buy PowerAide at lunch and tend to throw their bottles away in my classroom at the end of the day . . . my own daughter is mortified, but after everyone's gone I pull them out of the trash and remove the caps. Sometimes I'm distracted and the custodian comes around before I complete this little task . . . and I'm disappointed when I make that mistake.

I just cashed in all my points for goodies for our upcoming summer road trip (25 or so coupons for 20-ounce sodas -- that should be a good savings for us), and now I'm savings for something nice for next year's cruise. I'm hoping the wine package will come out again, but I'd also love onboard credit -- or anything else, actually!

Although I do remember a friend of mine saying if you are not active on the board (adding new codes, redeeming or just signing on regularly, I guess), your points will expire.
Yes, they will expire after a certain number of "inactive days", but don't worry about it: They'll send you an email warning you, and you can add a point or two to "keep current".

I know this because my husband and I had separate accounts for a while (not a great idea), but I do the grocery shopping, and I'd open the soda boxes and type in the codes without thinking -- he had only a few piddly codes that he scrounged from work-purchased sodas. His account was essentially ignored, so we "grew it" to the point we could get a small award and then let it expire. Now he shares mine, which is much more sensible.

Hello everyone,

a quick question about the "mycokerewards" coke cards... When you order these cards are they ship specific or date specific? I was thinking about ordering for our upcoming end of June cruise, and hoping we get them in time --- if they do not come in time, use them for our cruise in October... Can anyone who has received these cards in the past let me know if they are ship and date specific.

Thank you,

IF soda cards return AND they are like the last cards, then they will not be ship specific and the only date associated with the card will be an expiration date for the card. The expiration date should be found in the on the back of the card and in the description of the card on the website.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really hoping after Memorial Day they roll them out! I've seen a few new things like beach towels and such, but I'm getting into that window of "not in time" if they come out later in June!

Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend!

Unfortunately, I did not have anything that qualified booked with RCCL when the last group of rewards was available.

We have a 14-day trip on Grandeur booked for November, and I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to try to get two 7-day cards if they are available again before then.

Has anyone tried to use multiple cards for a cruise longer than 7 days?

Wendy

Unfortunately, I did not have anything that qualified booked with RCCL when the last group of rewards was available.

We have a 14-day trip on Grandeur booked for November, and I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to try to get two 7-day cards if they are available again before then.

Has anyone tried to use multiple cards for a cruise longer than 7 days?

Wendy

I don't think that was allowed with the last soda package cards. They were only valid of sailing of 7 or fewer days.

How many points to you all think it is going to be for the soda card? I am thinking about 1,000 by comaring other rewards' values. But that is just a guess.

I believe when they had this available last time, it was valued 400 points per soda card.

How many points to you all think it is going to be for the soda card? I am thinking about 1,000 by comaring other rewards' values. But that is just a guess.

While there doesn't seem to be a scale that I can follow, I would expect them to be at least slightly more than last time. I noticed a few weeks ago that a $35 AirTran voucher was going for 500 points. Since the soda package for a 7 nighter is over $10 more than that, I would expect at least 600 this time around.

I am so hoping it will not be 1,000 pts. and put up in the next week or so. If so, I am out of luck. Cokes were on sale this past week and I got (8) 12 packs and 4 more from my mom. But you had to buy $20 in additional purchases at a tiny store that is very expensive on everything else. Would not be worth it to just be buying stuff to get the cokes.

78 pts. away from my goal of 1,000 pts. as of today. I am hoping someone I know will come thru for me.

While there doesn't seem to be a scale that I can follow, I would expect them to be at least slightly more than last time. I noticed a few weeks ago that a $35 AirTran voucher was going for 500 points. Since the soda package for a 7 nighter is over $10 more than that, I would expect at least 600 this time around.

The actual cash value vs number of points needed has ALWAYS varried from Item to item. The Toaster they offer for 1000 points is available from Sears for $19. Two all day tickets to Stone Mtn near Atl are $50, but the points needed was only about 220. A $1 Rhapsody credit is 43 points, and a $10 is 440 points. I'm not sure who or how the point values are assigned (maybe Bruce can clue us in) but there is no telling what they will assign the point value at. I hope it will be reasonable! (AND is here by June 1st! :))

I am so hoping it will not be 1,000 pts. and put up in the next week or so. If so, I am out of luck. Cokes were on sale this past week and I got (8) 12 packs and 4 more from my mom. But you had to buy $20 in additional purchases at a tiny store that is very expensive on everything else. Would not be worth it to just be buying stuff to get the cokes.

78 pts. away from my goal of 1,000 pts. as of today. I am hoping someone I know will come thru for me.

UPDATE: I have the best mother in the world. Evidently she bought a lot of groceries because she sent me enough codes to make the 1,000 that was my goal! Now I just have to wait til Monday to enter the last of them. Yeaaaaa! I am so happy.

This thing is tooo dang much work and I am NOT doing it after this is over. They just better put the soda card on there and in time for us to get it for our Aug. 7 cruise.

My husband has already said I better drink ALOT of coke on that cruise for as much as he has listened to me doing this.

Waited as long as I could. Buying 2 coke cards from someone on line. I did order the Coke Sunglasses beach towel. It said 2 to 4 weeks but most likely the distribution is from Atlanta so I should get it in time for the cruise.

Just hate I did all that work and the reward will not be there for me! :mad:

Oh well, I'll just enjoy being on the cruise! That is reward enough in itself!

Waited as long as I could. Buying 2 coke cards from someone on line. I did order the Coke Sunglasses beach towel. It said 2 to 4 weeks but most likely the distribution is from Atlanta so I should get it in time for the cruise.

Just hate I did all that work and the reward will not be there for me! :mad:

Oh well, I'll just enjoy being on the cruise! That is reward enough in itself!

Please post after you have received your towel. I think it's really cute but was wondering about the quality.

Enjoy your cruise.

I'm beginning to think that this was all started by someone from the Coca Cola company using these messages boards and cruise critic members in order to sell their products. Originally someone from coke said it would be in March now we're in June and still waiting. I have a friend that prefers Diet Pepsi but in the hopes of saving some money on a cruise she has bought nothing but Diet Coke to save her points. I'll bet she's not the only one either. Nice plan by the execs at Coca Cola to boost your sales. Hope they will at least do us a favor and bring back the $1 off coupons that they have also taken away. Keep the crap rewards and give me something that will actually save me some money.

I was saving up for the soda passes but they disappeared before I had enough points. Now I just use them for the free 20 ounce bottles. You only have to redeem 24 points to get a free one and they are going for $1.39 in the store. My husband thinks I nuts but I have gotten about 200 free bottles so far.

Dear JACQUELYN,

This notification is confirmation that your Coca-Cola® "Enjoy Summer" Sunglasses Icon Summer Beach Towel has been shipped via FEDEX by our distribution center to the following address:

The estimated delivery date for your order is: 7 - 10 business days

I ordered the towel last weekend. I got the above message on Tuesday and the towel arrived Thursday.

It is a very nice towel, heavy 100% cotton terry cloth with the sunglasses logo you see on the cans and bottles now. The edges are rolled and stiched creating about a 1/2 inch border around the towel. Below is a link to a towel they sell on the Coca-Cola Store website and my towel looks similar in construction.

http://www.coca-colastore.com/detail/CCS+W50169

It will make a nice beach accessory for my LOS cruise!

BTW the 2 coke cards I ordered were MCR RCCL cards. I did get them for less than the going rate on RCCL which made it worth it.

Archived