New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Not trying to be a spoil-sport, but, before you buy/sell a certificate, you should read the not so fine print in the conditions of the reward [any sale or transfer is labeled as "fraud" (their word not mine) and prohibited]. Just posting for information purposes. I have no idea whether they will make any effort to enforce or how strict they will be.

Also, this is the Gold package which has a rather limited wine selection

With such a small period of time for redemption is there anyone out there that can actually use it?

I just got this wine package for my Dec Freedom cruise. I'm excited to actually use my points for the cruise (which is the reason for saving) I still have points so come on soda card.

Already redeemed on the Coke and RCCL website and received the E-mail confirmation.

I wonder if it will show up on the booking, or we will just have to show up somewhere with our E-mails.

Has anyone tried to register two certificates on one sailing yet? We're doing a 14-day, and this would definitely keep us in cheap wine. (hic)

Come on soda card!

Wendy

Already redeemed on the Coke and RCCL website and received the E-mail confirmation.

I wonder if it will show up on the booking, or we will just have to show up somewhere with our E-mails.

If it is like the first time, it won't show up in your booking. You'll need to bring a print out of an email and a copy of the certificate to your first night in the MDR and show it to the waiter, who will probably have to show it to a head waiter before you get to choose your first wine.

Do you know that free wine DOES taste better. :D

Has anyone tried to register two certificates on one sailing yet? We're doing a 14-day, and this would definitely keep us in cheap wine. (hic)

Come on soda card!

Wendy

Can anyone tell me how long it took to receive the e-mail confirmation? I filled out the online form at RCCL website with the id# provided by Coke 2 days ago. Should I have received the e-mail yet?

Thanks!

I received the confirmaton email within minutes. It came from mycokerewards@mycokerewards.com. It confirms that I used 2000 points to purchase the Wine package and provides a link to download the certificate again. I had already printed the certificate and followed the instructions from the website when I purchased, so I did not need another copy.

You may want to check your spam.

If you want to contact someone at mycokerewards, there is a link in the email confirmation for questions:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/help.do?helpID=5

Good luck

I received the confirmaton email within minutes. It came from mycokerewards@mycokerewards.com. It confirms that I used 2000 points to purchase the Wine package and provides a link to download the certificate again. I had already printed the certificate and followed the instructions from the website when I purchased, so I did not need another copy.

You may want to check your spam.

If you want to contact someone at mycokerewards, there is a link in the email confirmation for questions:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/help.do?helpID=5

Good luck

Thanks - I did receive the e-mail from mycokerewards but I did not get one from RCCL. Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from RCCL?

I printed out the form that I filled out from the RCCL website - is that all there is (along with the mycokerewards info...)?

:o I have 3000 points and was hoping to jump on the wine package but it is only good on the 7 day plus cruises.

We are going for a 5 day to Bermuda.

The package is for 5 bottles....hope you points don't expire before I get a chance to use them.

Oh man, I have been saving up my points hoping that a good Royal Caribbean My Coke Rewards perk would come up, and wouldn't you know it, our cruise is in January.

2 weeks after the Wine & Dine package expires :(:(:(

Phoey. Bummed.

Saw the boogie board though, not something I would have picked up. Maybe they will throw some other crumbs to us for early 2010 cruises. Thanks CC folks for keeping tabs on this- I don't always check the rewards!

OCEANCATS-

Took my own advise and looked in my spam blocker for a confirmation from RCCL. There it was...another confirmation, this one from redemptions@royalcaribbeanpromos.com. It confirms that the certificate was applied to my reservation. It arrived within a few minutes after I entered the certificate.

Hope you find yours!

Oh man, I have been saving up my points hoping that a good Royal Caribbean My Coke Rewards perk would come up, and wouldn't you know it, our cruise is in January.

2 weeks after the Wine & Dine package expires :(:(:(

Phoey. Bummed.

I know, me too....that is just WRONG!!!:eek:

I'm on three weeks after you, and I was quite disappointed that the certificate expires the end of December. It would have made a nice little surprise for DH.

Maybe they will bring the romance package. That's the one I would like most.

OCEANCATS-

Took my own advise and looked in my spam blocker for a confirmation from RCCL. There it was...another confirmation, this one from redemptions@royalcaribbeanpromos.com. It confirms that the certificate was applied to my reservation. It arrived within a few minutes after I entered the certificate.

Hope you find yours!

Sunnysideup - thank goodness for your advice - that's where mine was also. BOTH copies that I requested RCCL send to my email ended up in the spam folder!

Thanks again and enjoy - this is the best coke reward/cruise treat we have ever gotten! I can't wait until October...

I know!!! I am so bummed too, I am going in December but I don't have enough points!!! It's enough to make me drink Pepsi!:eek: Congratulations to the lucky few that were able to cash in!;)

Keep checking mycokerewards - last year I missed out on the romance package but this year I get wine :D - hopefully you will get a reward eventually. Don't give up!!!

Archived