New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Not sure if you've noticed this one from RCCL, but I just looked and saw that the Mariner's Sextant for 1600 points is still there along with a RCCL Boogie Board for 1500 points. Looks like their coke cards might be a thing of the past. Sure wish they'd bring that one back. I need it!

macy

I noticed the boogie board too. Well it looks like they post a new one each week. Hopefully they'll put a soda card on there, I have till Deccember so I have time. I keep waiting each wk for something good.

I got the $25 Southwest card also. We fly SW alot, so will come in handy.

They have a $20 off coupon for a RT wanna get away fare. Unfortunately I cant use that in the timeframe they want so no go there. But I just used my $25 Gift Card for my ticket home in Sept. Unfortunately we already booked the coming back fare so I just needed the one way fare. Maybe they'll offer another giftcard soon.

Has anyone used the one day Avis car rental coupon for 2,000 pts? I am thinking it would be nice to use when we go to San Diego for a couple of days prior to our cruise. It covers time and mileage, but I see that it doesn't cover taxes and extras. Is it worth it?

Hi Montekat; I have used this one day Avis car rental coupon.:p We used it Sept 2008. We were in Florida, and I used it to get from the airport to the cruise terminal. It helped me saved the cost of the rental. I just had to pay tax and one other extra. I think I paid $10.00 total once I dropped off the car.:)

Hope this helps Charles.

Hi Montekat; I have used this one day Avis car rental coupon.:p We used it Sept 2008. We were in Florida, and I used it to get from the airport to the cruise terminal. It helped me saved the cost of the rental. I just had to pay tax and one other extra. I think I paid $10.00 total once I dropped off the car.:)

Hope this helps Charles.

Sounds good, thanks a lot!

We have a coke rewards soda card which we were not able to use because we cancelled our trip in June due to the swine flu and they changed the itinerary. We already sold two of the three cards we had. If anyone is interested in buying the last card for $25 let me know. The card goes till October 31, 2009. The soda card on the boat goes for $48 for an adult. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked the MCR site, I did not see the wine package offer but I did see an offer for a RCCL boogie board for 1500 points. Could it be gone that quick?

I wonder how long it has been on there , I don't check too often, just relying on my CC friends to keep me posted.

I just checked the MCR site, I did not see the wine package offer but I did see an offer for a RCCL boogie board for 1500 points. Could it be gone that quick?

I wonder how long it has been on there , I don't check too often, just relying on my CC friends to keep me posted.

I saw it this afternoon around 2:30 (EST) and was going to post about it. I just checked and it's gone. Like you saw, I only see the Boogie Board now.

I have been checking every morning.

I saw it Wed (Aug 26th) early in the morning and redeemed it within an hour. I checked back, I think later on the 26th or early Thur morning, and it was already gone.

We got an online certificate, redemption code and directions on how to redeem it online. The RCI promo website wasn't working till this weekend and I just redeemed it.

Guess we were one of the lucky ones!

With such a small period of time for redemption is there anyone out there that can actually use it?

I think that was their plan. Give us something to say they did but don't make it too convenient. The 30 day processing rule pretty much stinks. By now it can really only be used on cruises from October-December.

Take note that they must receive your coupon NO LATER than 30 days prior to your cruise. If figures, ours sails in 27 days.

For those that get one, enjoy!!!!

Yeah, I thought the 30 days prior was a little steep too, but went and redeemed it anyway. Once you get on the promo website, they say you need to redeem it only 14 days prior. I redeemed mine yesterday for our Sept 20th sailing and had no problems. They send out a confirmation email after you redeem it.

One thing I wasn't sure of is the promo says it is for "international" cruises. This being my first cruise, I'm not sure what qualifies, but am guessing any stop in a foreign port would classify.

With such a small period of time for redemption is there anyone out there that can actually use it?

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that can use it. I was so excited to see it on the MCR website. I printed out my certificate this morning. I've been waiting for something good from RCCL to use my thousands of points on. :cool:

AlpaKitty I was so excited to see them back I did not read the fine print...I have two certificates that I can not use Email me if your still interested at s c o t a n d t a m c r u z n 4 f u n @ comcast.net

Thanks so much for the offer. :)

Archived