New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

50 Free Prints at Snapfish from MCR

First 10,000 My Coke Rewards members to enter the code 100877742854 into their MCR account will get a coupon code good for 50 free 4 x 6 prints at Snapfish. New and old members can use it. Good luck!

First 10,000 My Coke Rewards members to enter the code 100877742854 into their MCR account will get a coupon code good for 50 free 4 x 6 prints at Snapfish. New and old members can use it. Good luck!

Thanks for the update Bruce! I grabbed mine! :D

Thanks Bruce-r, I got it too. :D

Bill

thank you a lot bruce got mine.

Thanks Bruce!! They still have it in stock.. I just got mine. Now if only the RCI rewards will appear.

I just bought a $25 Southwest Airline Giftcard yesterday.

aurelius180 Sorry about that, I did not even read the quote, was just skimming through.After I reread all of the posts I saw where you posted you received your prints.

I won 1000 MCR points from the RCCL game. Hopefully they will bring back the coke card or something useful for a cruise. I would like to see OBC or even a free photo since they took that away from the D/D+ members.

I bought a 20 oz Diet Coke tonight and it had NO codes on it. Wonder what is up with that?

On the gift cards such as Nike or food places, do you have to use them online or do they just send you a gift card and you use as you wish?

I've purchased 12 packs and some of the odd number packs of coke zero since I started collecting points (about 1 1/2 years) that didn't have the codes on them either. I make sure I see the MCR somewhere on the packaging before I make a purchase. I think they have some with and without the codes for no specific reason.

I've purchased 12 packs and some of the odd number packs of coke zero since I started collecting points (about 1 1/2 years) that didn't have the codes on them either. I make sure I see the MCR somewhere on the packaging before I make a purchase. I think they have some with and without the codes for no specific reason.

Same here they do have some 12 pack that don't say MCR on them, so no codes.

Has anyone used the one day Avis car rental coupon for 2,000 pts? I am thinking it would be nice to use when we go to San Diego for a couple of days prior to our cruise. It covers time and mileage, but I see that it doesn't cover taxes and extras. Is it worth it?

Another new RCI reward.. this time a Sexton, the old navigational tool. Looks cool, but really not useful, IMHO. Might be nice for someone's desk if the nautical theme is their theme.

I haven't redeemed any rewards yet, except I did order the $25 Southwest airlines giftcard just recently. They are gone now, maybe they'll go up again.

But it appears RCI is putting ONE new reward a week, maybe in the upcoming weeks, it'll be something useful while onboard.

Bruce, Have you heard any news if RCI is putting any decent rewards out there? I know you were posting emails before.. not sure if you've rec'd anything lately?

Sorry. I haven't heard anything more from RCL other than the original email. :(

Not sure if you've noticed this one from RCCL, but I just looked and saw that the Mariner's Sextant for 1600 points is still there along with a RCCL Boogie Board for 1500 points. Looks like their coke cards might be a thing of the past. Sure wish they'd bring that one back. I need it!

macy

Another new RCI reward.. this time a Sexton, the old navigational tool. Looks cool, but really not useful, IMHO. Might be nice for someone's desk if the nautical theme is their theme.

I haven't redeemed any rewards yet, except I did order the $25 Southwest airlines giftcard just recently. They are gone now, maybe they'll go up again.

But it appears RCI is putting ONE new reward a week, maybe in the upcoming weeks, it'll be something useful while onboard.

I got the $25 Southwest card also. We fly SW alot, so will come in handy.

Archived