New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Jacquelyn,

Im confused... are they finally listed on the website... "coke cards" for RCCL that is... I looked and didn't find them yet...

Have a great day

Where on the site did you see them listed?

When MCR has them, are they listed under "travel" or something else?

Thanks,

They were listed under "travel"

Jacquelyn,

Im confused... are they finally listed on the website... "coke cards" for RCCL that is... I looked and didn't find them yet...

Have a great day

The coke card I bought were from a private seller, not MCR. They happen to be MCR cards so I can still use them. The seller had planned to go on the Mariner before it changed it's itinerary but opted to go with another line. They had received MCR coke cards from the last go around.

The cards are not available on MCR yet. Probable week after next, the week I'm on thier cruise!

Jacquelyn :D

I sure am hoping Bruce will come back with any "inside information" about the coke cards. I'm trying to "prepay" for as much as I can but don't want to buy the soda package if I can cash in my points.

Why not suggest bringing back Soda Package on the CokeRewards website. You can suggest rewards on the CokeRewards website.

I thought it was one of the better rewards for the "Coke Drinkers" with low point value, not hard to reach 400 points. :rolleyes:

I, too, started saving points when this thread started. I accumulated about 1200 points. This past Friday I gave up waiting for RCCL rewards and redeemed the points for one $50 and two $25 gift certificates to restaurants.com. It seemed like the best value for the points ...

Oh well . . . .

I've accumulated well over 2200 points since this thread. I suggest soda cards, onboard credits, free drink coupons, etc... for rewards every day. Luckily my cruise isn't till December so I'll keep accumulating. And if there is nothing by then..I'll use it for something else. But I keep on holding on hope here.

Hoping MCR does offer that wonderful wine package again, I just left here and signed up, knowing I had a Sprite Zero box in the recycling container that I could enter.

I don't have the 3 sets of 4 char/numbers they show in the example. I have a stream of date/codes and have tried to enter these in numerous ways.

Can you experts help me????

Hoping MCR does offer that wonderful wine package again, I just left here and signed up, knowing I had a Sprite Zero box in the recycling container that I could enter.

I don't have the 3 sets of 4 char/numbers they show in the example. I have a stream of date/codes and have tried to enter these in numerous ways.

Can you experts help me????

The 12 digit code is inside of the flap that you pull out to open up the 12-pack. I've seen the code as both 3 rows of 4 digits and 2 rows of 6 digits... but it is always 12 digits. Back in the old days the codes were 15 digits long, but they shortened them to 12 (thankfully) a couple of years ago.

We've got over 3000 points. Yes, I know I have a problem! I am hoping to see this on MCR too. I've also suggested it a few times, hoping that someday they'll listen!

I have close to 4000 points!!! I so want a wine package and a soda card for me (don't tell my dentist that...I just spent $400 at the dentist yesterday!!)...I wonder what's taking MCR so long to post up these rewards??

Jon C / DisneyDork1969 @ TWITTER

• 1 month later...

So far there are 3 or 4 sweepstakes on the mycoke rewards and 1 reward, which are SeaMonkeys from Royal Caribbean Int'l. I just searched royal caribbean and this is what came up. It does look like they are adding stuff slowly, it started with 1 sweepstakes, then 2, and so on. Now SeaMonkeys. Maybe something substantial will finally post...LOL!!! Or at least we hope. What's next a stuffed animal???

So far there are 3 or 4 sweepstakes on the mycoke rewards and 1 reward, which are SeaMonkeys from Royal Caribbean Int'l. I just searched royal caribbean and this is what came up. It does look like they are adding stuff slowly, it started with 1 sweepstakes, then 2, and so on. Now SeaMonkeys. Maybe something substantial will finally post...LOL!!! Or at least we hope. What's next a stuffed animal???

I am sure they have some Vitality shirts or other stuff from discontinued programs. What do think that would run? 800-1000 points?

Archived